Hardy Boys FF

Started by dcopenhaver291, December 06, 2020, 07:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcopenhaver291

I found part of an old story out on The Hardy Boys Detective Agency Site. It is a trilogy by Ocean. It is called Seekers. The entire first story was there but got to chapter 6 & the link was broken same with chapter 34. Anyone know where I could find the entire story and also Seekers III.  Thanks Di

Raven

Hmm, I didn't find the stories you mentioned above listed under the author's name. Even her/his(?) ff.net page doesn't have it. Under which section have you found them?

dcopenhaver291

It wasn't easy. Actually I found a very old link for The Hardy Boy's Detective Agency and I have found a lot of stories there. Many are complete but I always check them before reading them so I don't get half way through and am disappointed when I can't find the entire story. I have the entire first story of the Seekers trilogy by Ocean but then Seekers-Rebirth has some broken chapter links. 

Raven

I see why I didn't find it. After digging through the links, I found they were tucked away under the R-rated section. According to the Wayback Machine, story #2 and #3 are missing ch. 6 & 34, and ch. 13, respectively. Nothing much you can do about it, unless the author has hosted them on other site.

dcopenhaver291

I keep hoping if I keep posting that someone will read it and help me find specific Ocean's stories. I got Seekers but I can't get all the chapters for Seekers II: Rebirth and Seekers III. I got all the chapter for Seekers II except 6 & 34 which has broken links and I can't find Seeker III at all. There has to be someone out there who knows someone who know someone else. Thank You Diane.

SkyWarp

Quote from: dcopenhaver291 on December 11, 2020, 08:52:46 PM
I keep hoping if I keep posting that someone will read it....
Please do not create duplicate topics.  The old topic was still at the top and even if it wasn't all you need to do was post in the same topic to bring it back to the top.   I have merged these two topics.