HB/ND Fanfiction EMT calls help.

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, April 12, 2011, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Hey. Does anyone have any ideas for ambulance calls for my HB/ND story that I'm writing?        

JoeHardyRocks

Are you looking for unusual calls, or normal everyday accidents?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I just posted this question. :o ;D

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on April 12, 2011, 03:08:52 PM
Are you looking for unusual calls, or normal everyday accidents?

Both. :) Whatever people want to give me for ideas. :)

Normal call
. . . (insert call here)

Unusual call . . . (insert call here)

Keep all calls T or lower. Thanks! ;D

JoeHardyRocks

Okay:

BTW what season is your story set in? Just wondering, because if it's in the summer, accidents like kids falling off the high dive could happen, but if it's in the winter, people falling through a pond or an ice skating accident could happen.

Normal calls: Small house fire. (Ambulances always show up at any type of fire-big or small, along with the police. LOL I learned that lesson hands on!)
Someone collapsed on a street because of a previous medical condition or alcohol
Car crash
Motorcycle accident
Bicycle accident
Robbery
Boating accident

Unusual calls: Someone had an epilepsy attack while watching a fireworks display
Plane crash
Meteor crash ;D
Theatre accident i.e. props fell from the rafters and hit people

LOL

"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on April 12, 2011, 03:27:23 PM
Okay:

BTW what season is your story set in? Just wondering, because if it's in the summer, accidents like kids falling off the high dive could happen, but if it's in the winter, people falling through a pond or an ice skating accident could happen.

Normal calls: Small house fire. (Ambulances always show up at any type of fire-big or small, along with the police. LOL I learned that lesson hands on!)
Someone collapsed on a street because of a previous medical condition or alcohol
Car crash
Motorcycle accident
Bicycle accident
Robbery
Boating accident

Unusual calls: Someone had an epilepsy attack while watching a fireworks display
Plane crash
Meteor crash ;D
Theatre accident i.e. props fell from the rafters and hit people

LOL

LOL! ;) We also had a small house fire as well and the ambulance showed up at my place too! ;D It's set in the summer. The reason Frank, Joe and Nancy are on call so much is that other paramedics are gone.

Great ideas for calls, too!

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

SDLagent

Normal call: "Police! I need the police!"

"Calm down, sir. Wha-"

"Calm down? How can I calm down when there's a ****ing robber in my yard? I think he's armed."

"Armed? What kind of arms? Did he threaten you?"

"No! I just saw this guy sneaking around my yard! I think he's got a gun or baseball bat or something!"

"Where are you, sir?"

"In my ****ing yard! Where do you think I am? Are you going to ask me questions all night are you going to send someone over here?"

"We can't send anyone over until we know where you live. What's your address?"

"OMG! I hear something! He's trying to get in the house! OMG! OHG! He's climbing to get through the window!"

*sob*

"TOMMY?"

"Sir, are you all right?"

"********? What are you doing out of bed at this time of night! I thought you were upstairs asleep! Trying to sneak out at night without me notices, eh? Well, I'm ****ing too smart for that, sonny. And your going to wish you never even thought of ****ing thing at all!! Where the **** were you anywaz you good for nuthin' juvie?"

Unusual call: "Ah, hi. Ah, if it wouldn't be too big of a problem, could you, like, send a ambulance down here. Or something. I, like, just got my arm blown-off by, ah, explosion. And it really hurts. Like, a lot. So, yeah."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on April 13, 2011, 01:23:33 AM
Normal call: "Police! I need the police!"

"Calm down, sir. Wha-"

"Calm down? How can I calm down when there's a ****ing robber in my yard? I think he's armed."

"Armed? What kind of arms? Did he threaten you?"

"No! I just saw this guy sneaking around my yard! I think he's got a gun or baseball bat or something!"

"Where are you, sir?"

"In my ****ing yard! Where do you think I am? Are you going to ask me questions all night are you going to send someone over here?"

"We can't send anyone over until we know where you live. What's your address?"

"OMG! I hear something! He's trying to get in the house! OMG! OHG! He's climbing to get through the window!"

*sob*

"TOMMY?"

"Sir, are you all right?"

"********? What are you doing out of bed at this time of night! I thought you were upstairs asleep! Trying to sneak out at night without me notices, eh? Well, I'm ****ing too smart for that, sonny. And your going to wish you never even thought of ****ing thing at all!! Where the **** were you anywaz you good for nuthin' juvie?"

Unusual call: "Ah, hi. Ah, if it wouldn't be too big of a problem, could you, like, send a ambulance down here. Or something. I, like, just got my arm blown-off by, ah, explosion. And it really hurts. Like, a lot. So, yeah."

Uh . . . what's all the **** mean? :-\ ???

SDLagent

Insert your favourite four letter curse word.

MacGyver

Or you can just use "smurf"- it works for any word. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Like a bad word? Like *gasp* Darn? :o

LOL
"Thank you, Joe."

MacGyver

If you were to use "darn" in the above paragraph, you would have a sewing robber on the loose! ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: MacGyver on April 13, 2011, 03:07:47 PM
If you were to use "darn" in the above paragraph, you would have a sewing robber on the loose! ;D

LOL!!! ;D ;D ;D
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

LOL! ;D 8) Anyone else have any call ideas? I guess I need to add No Swearing to my list now, thanks to to you, SDLagent!  ::) :P ;D