The Hardy Boys - S2E9 - Captured!

Started by SkyWarp, April 14, 2022, 12:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Although not quite as good as the previous two, this episode was still a pretty good one.  Take out the return of all the political/social junk and this episode would much better.  With just one episode after this one, we have pretty much a clear picture now of who all the players are, BUT a few mysteries still need solved.

What is up with Olivia Kowalski and does this play a bigger role than just revenge?

Angela Todd also has a lot of blood on her hands. 

But not to be left undone by the women, Aaron Munder (not to be confused with Adrian Munder) also has to be figured out in just one episode. 

And then there is Abigail Owens who just so happens to live in River Heights.  Is there more to this story? 

I find it hard to believe all this will be solved in one episode.  I would hate to get a significant cliff hanger without a promise of another season. 

MacGyver

I just have a few observations to mention.
This was another exciting episode, which was yet again filled with answers to questions coming to light and yet more questions being formed.
   I also wish the lesbian relationship was not on display with a kiss on the lips and such, particularly since this is not something that was ever part of the books. That and the foul language issues aside, this has still been a really good show thus far.
   I appreciated the use of phone books and making a crank call on a landline, along with leaving a message for an answering machine and having to remember to leave a call back number.
It was also nice to hear a cover of a classic '80s song at the dance, with Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time.
   I look forward now to seeing the conclusion.  8)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"