Undercover Brothers- A success?

Started by Centrion, December 15, 2007, 08:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, do you think the Undercover Brothers are a success?

Yes, their pretty good
9 (40.9%)
No, they need a rewrite
1 (4.5%)
Neither yes nor no, their just okay
4 (18.2%)
They should write a different series
8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

NZone

no one gives a crap what you think, besides some one who is trying to accomplish something is far better than just upping a post count
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 20, 2008, 07:42:19 PM
no one gives a crap what you think, besides some one who is trying to accomplish something is far better than just upping a post count
Wait, thats what you want to accomplish. I was starting to become a casefile fan. Do you know what stops me? You! You frigin act like an idiot to me.. You make my time on MPF a living heck. Just stop it... I really don't like this junk you throw at me, so just frig off!

NZone

whoa ... you don't have to take everything so personal ::)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

I don't, my life online is different then my real life!!

NZone

ok-deep breath, and second of all your last post made no sense

SDLagent

Maybe he has a split personality. Normally, he's Dr. Jekll, but online, he turns into a monstor, only known as Hyde.

bozonessinc

Quote from: SDLagent on October 23, 2008, 12:30:56 AM
Maybe he has a split personality. Normally, he's Dr. Jekll, but online, he turns into a monstor, only known as Hyde.
Oh, that is so me... Not...

003Robin457

Now who here brefly changed there name to Mr. Hyde? ::)

NZone

003Robin457

Nzone did but only for like 30 minuts.

NZone

THAT WASN'T ME! That was ... someone else, who shall remain nameless.

003Robin457

NZone

NZone

Quote from: NZone on September 20, 2008, 09:52:22 AM
Um, what happened? I logged on this morning and was greeted by "Welcome Doppelganger!" I was like what the heck? Um guys, what did I do last night? (Note to self: never store passwords in Firefox where they are accessible by girlfriend)

here