Undercover Brothers- A success?

Started by Centrion, December 15, 2007, 08:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, do you think the Undercover Brothers are a success?

Yes, their pretty good
9 (40.9%)
No, they need a rewrite
1 (4.5%)
Neither yes nor no, their just okay
4 (18.2%)
They should write a different series
8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

bozonessinc

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Confusing.. Wait, sorry I didn't notice, but what are PSP's?

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

NZone

003Robin457

NZone

I am very sure, and you have me in stitches. Ha-ha. I am laughing very hard.

003Robin457

bozonessinc

You laugh at everyone Nzone, don't you know you have PSP's too?

NZone

point them out please, and that does not include psp alerts as they are attempting to draw attention to a problem

bozonessinc

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 19, 2008, 09:23:53 PM
3 PSPs in a row ... c'mon guys
Theres a PSP for you..
Just cause I thought I'd mention it, Robin was trying to agree with something someone had said. Saying you agree, is a reasonable statement. The way he said it maybe not right, but still, there was a purpose to his post. Whereas telling people what the post is pointless, while I think that would be pointless.
Back on topic, so I don't make this a PSP, Undercover Brothers, was succesfull!

NZone

are you retarded? I just said psp alerts are not psps because they are trying to draw attention to a problem. can you read?

bozonessinc

I did read that, but obviously, I don't agree. IN MY PERSPECTIVE they are just as bad. No I am not retarded!