What's the last book or item you added to your Hardy Boys collection?

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalvinKnox

I just picked up Beyond the Law and No Mercy at Value Village, two of the top 3 casefiles that I want to add to my collection. (The Phoenix Equation is the 3rd).

tomswift2002

Friday I got both the paperback and hardcover versions of "The Great Pumpkin Smash" From The Clue Book Series.  And I also found a 4-track, Reel-To-Reel copy of "Here Come The Hardy Boys"!  The R-T-R version is scarce; the vinyl is the version that is the easiest to find.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Bigfootman

got 4 Casefiles for free (53,61,100,118)  with a 10 dollar amazon gift card I earned from an app. Normally I stick to used book stores so that I can see the books I'm buying, but since free is free, I made an exception.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

VLoneWolf

VLoneWolf

tomswift2002

Quote from: VLoneWolf on June 22, 2020, 05:03:14 PM
I finally got a copy of the Hardy Boys The Hidden Theft.

Which version?  The PC or Wii version?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

VLoneWolf

MacGyver

I have had both of The Hardy Boys PC games but I have only recently finally started playing them some. I hate to say it but I've gotten tired of going through The Perfect Crime real quick. I may try to stick it out just to say I beat the game but I don't foresee any real replay value with this one.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

"The Perfect Crime" I only played a handful of times before uninstalling.  After "The Hidden Theft" it was such a disappointment to get a 'Where's Waldo'? type of game.

MacGyver

I have also played and beaten The Hardy Boys game for Nintendo DS- Treasure on The Tracks. That one actually is pretty cool and enjoyable.

MacGyver

I just got #20 and #21 in The Hardy Boys Adventures series in the mail today. Now I am current on that series again. One of these days I might even read some books in this series. ;) ;D

tomswift2002

Did you get the paperback or hardcover versions or even the e version?  I've got the hardcover of #21 a few days ago, but I had to reorder the paperback as Chapters said that the paperback was no longer, and they cancelled my order, available but it was still showing on their website.

MacGyver

I don't bother with E-editions of books. I prefer physical copies. And I got paperback versions. Those are expensive enough; I don't want to spend the money on hardcover versions for all these books.