What's the last book or item you added to your Hardy Boys collection?

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

I actually have a long way to go.  The big group of covers and descriptions I added last Summer/Fall were from my brothers collection.  I used my pixel phone to take pictures while back home.   

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: SkyWarp on July 04, 2018, 02:51:09 PM
The Case of the Psychic's Vision
Is that a hardcover edition?  I'm wondering if its a Library rebind or a previously unknown possible large-print edition.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Looks like it's a Library hardcover rebind- Perma Bound's logo is visible at the bottom of the cover.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

Quote from: MacGyver on July 05, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
Looks like it's a Library hardcover rebind- Perma Bound's logo is visible at the bottom of the cover.

Yes, a library Perma Bound cover.  Very good condition though.

RoyalChief

Just got Casefiles #8 Hear no Evil and #13 The Borgia Dagger. 

MacGyver

I recently got Hardy Boys Adventures #17, so I'm current on that series with all titles published thus far.

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

Cool- I enjoyed that one pretty well due to Chet and Iola and the Morton farm having a large presence in the book.

tomswift2002

"Farming Fear" was also odd in that the Morton farm is apparently owned by Chet's grandparent's, with Chet & Iola's family living in Bayport, whereas all of the previous 187 books had Chet's parents owning the farm and living on the outskirts of Bayport.

MacGyver

Cool! That's one of my favourites. (Okay- they're all my favourites. :D)

VLoneWolf

I recently got 112 Cliff-Hanger in the Hardy Boys casefiles.

MacGyver

Cool! I love The Hardy Boys Casefiles!
As for me, my most recent Hardy Boys addition is #18 in the Hardy Boys Adventures series- so I'm up-to-date on that for now.