What kind of medical training do Frank and Joe have?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, January 25, 2011, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 10, 2011, 12:46:50 AM
One thing you might want to try is making the revelation of Frank and Joe's knowledge of medical training a natural one. That is, you might have Frank or Joe commenting to each other something like - "I'm sure glad ATAC keeps us trained for any kind of medical situation. I never thought I'd need paramedic skills, but I'm sure glad I have them now."
Hope that helps you.

Yeah. It does. ;D

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I'm just worried that I go to write my fanfiction and I get several bad reviews! I'm still trying to decide if I want to post my HB fiction or not. :-\ I've got one Torchwood story on Fanfiction.net and I've only got four reviews and I have five chapters up and am working on the sixth. :-\

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 10, 2011, 02:34:47 PM
I'm just worried that I go to write my fanfiction and I get several bad reviews! I'm still trying to decide if I want to post my HB fiction or not. :-\ I've got one Torchwood story on Fanfiction.net and I've only got four reviews and I have five chapters up and am working on the sixth. :-\

Please post it. I imagine that the bad reviewers were just having a bad day. You're among friends here.  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 10, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
Please post it. I imagine that the bad reviewers were just having a bad day. You're among friends here.  ;)

Thanks! ;) But I'm not ready for the HDA. and some of the stuff that's on fanfiction.net is really bad! :o So I'm not sure where I can post it. Wish I could post it here. I like this site and know it would be well received. :)

SDLagent

You could just post a link to your fan fiction. I don't think it would be a good idea to post something as long as a fanfiction story onto this forum.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 10, 2011, 08:03:59 PM
You could just post a link to your fan fiction. I don't think it would be a good idea to post something as long as a fanfiction story onto this forum.

All right. Just wanted to be sure. Is that allowed?

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Not everything on ff.net is bad but I don't blame you for feeling that way about HDA. I don't even feel ready for them. lol

But definitely put it up there. If you want someone to read it first, you can PM me. No problem.

Negative reviews come with the territory but sometimes you have to realize that some people write them just to be mean. I have found that a lot of people on ff.net can be supportive though too.

You just never know what you're going to get. Obviously, among friends like on this site, you'd have less of that problem. :)

It is a scary and kind of vulnerable thing to do by putting your stories out there for everyone. It's putting your heart and soul out there too.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 11, 2011, 01:11:27 PM
Not everything on ff.net is bad but I don't blame you for feeling that way about HDA. I don't even feel ready for them. lol

But definitely put it up there. If you want someone to read it first, you can PM me. No problem.

Negative reviews come with the territory but sometimes you have to realize that some people write them just to be mean. I have found that a lot of people on ff.net can be supportive though too.

You just never know what you're going to get. Obviously, among friends like on this site, you'd have less of that problem. :)

It is a scary and kind of vulnerable thing to do by putting your stories out there for everyone. It's putting your heart and soul out there too.

I know. :-\ I did send you a PM. :)

AlwaysAJoefan

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 11, 2011, 03:00:16 PM
Hardy Detective Agency.

Check it out.

Yeah, I remember seeing that before. I had it under my bookmarks, but I deleted it while I was cleaning out the bookmark folder.

Quote from: MacGyver on February 11, 2011, 03:02:00 PM
Hamster Daredevil Assassins ;) ;D

;D ;D