What kind of medical training do Frank and Joe have?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, January 25, 2011, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Actually, I do know quite a few teens who know first aid.

Quote from: hardygirl847 on January 30, 2011, 12:11:40 AM
As true as that is, I know I've read plenty of books that had unnecessary scenes.

And there's plenty of lame books.

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 31, 2011, 10:18:24 PM
Actually, I do know quite a few teens who know first aid.

And there's plenty of lame books.

Sadly yes but it's not always a lame book that has this in it. However, I suppose you could argue a scene's importance if you wanted to.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 01, 2011, 02:10:02 PM
Sadly yes but it's not always a lame book that has this in it. However, I suppose you could argue a scene's importance if you wanted to.

Yeah. ;D Can we get back on topic? :-\

MacGyver

I think we are going to be back on the topic of what kind of medical training do Frank and Joe Hardy have versus "normal" teenagers because it's going to be needed soon if we don't get back on track. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 04, 2011, 01:46:45 PM
I think we are going to be back on the topic of what kind of medical training do Frank and Joe Hardy have versus "normal" teenagers because it's going to be needed soon if we don't get back on track. ;)

Yeah. No kidding!  :) ;)   

SDLagent

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 04, 2011, 04:52:39 PM
What don't you mean?

Never mind. ::) Anyone else have any ideas? When we can all get back on the topic, that is! ;D 8)

hardygirl847

After reading the Lost trilogy, I think you can accomplish any explanation with "ATAC training" because I swear Joe and Frank both referred to their training on MULTIPLE occasions. So if you are a UB fan like your name says it is, :O), then you have a good chance of being able to use the ATAC as your backup.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 08, 2011, 08:06:48 PM
After reading the Lost trilogy, I think you can accomplish any explanation with "ATAC training" because I swear Joe and Frank both referred to their training on MULTIPLE occasions. So if you are a UB fan like your name says it is, :O), then you have a good chance of being able to use the ATAC as your backup.

What do you mean? :-\   Feel free to PM me.

SDLagent

She means you can explain Frank and Joe's medical training by mentioning their ATAC training like they do in the books.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 09, 2011, 12:31:35 AM
She means you can explain Frank and Joe's medical training by mentioning their ATAC training like they do in the books.

Okay, so I could say something like,
"We've got our paramedic training through ATAC because it was required for one of our previous missions."
Would that work? :-\

JoeHardyRocks

Or something like

"All ATAC's members are given a medical training course for emergencys"
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 09, 2011, 01:41:49 PM
Or something like

"All ATAC's members are given a medical training course for emergencys"

"And whatever the mission may be, it might be basic, intermediate or advanced." Depending on the agent and their skill level or something like that? :-\ I don't know. :-\

MacGyver

One thing you might want to try is making the revelation of Frank and Joe's knowledge of medical training a natural one. That is, you might have Frank or Joe commenting to each other something like - "I'm sure glad ATAC keeps us trained for any kind of medical situation. I never thought I'd need paramedic skills, but I'm sure glad I have them now."
Hope that helps you.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"