What kind of medical training do Frank and Joe have?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, January 25, 2011, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 17, 2011, 04:31:22 PM
It's hippie talk. I do a great hippie imitation, especially when I have my hair down.  ;)

Okay.  :)

MacGyver

QuoteWhat things can they not do?
I just meant that there may be some times when Frank and Joe are directed to only observe a suspect and report their actions back to ATAC, rather than actually attempt to apprehend the suspect. Those kind of imperatives.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 17, 2011, 04:55:00 PM
I just meant that there may be some times when Frank and Joe are directed to only observe a suspect and report their actions back to ATAC, rather than actually attempt to apprehend the suspect. Those kind of imperatives.

Have they ever apprehended a suspect? ???

MacGyver

QuoteIt's hippie talk. I do a great hippie imitation, especially when I have my hair down. 
"Like, totally dude." - um, I guess that could maybe be an offshoot of hippie talk.
But I think more of 1980s slang with that kind of phrase- particularly the Valley Girl/surfer/Bill & Ted style talk. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

QuoteHave they ever apprehended a suspect? 
Sure. Particularly in the Original 58 books, there may have been more of a concern for Frank and Joe's safety and I'm pretty sure there were times when their father may have just asked them to do one thing, but they wound up getting deeper into things and taking on more danger than their father would have liked.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 17, 2011, 04:58:03 PM
Sure. Particularly in the Original 58 books, there may have been more of a concern for Frank and Joe's safety and I'm pretty sure there were times when their father may have just asked them to do one thing, but they wound up getting deeper into things and taking on more danger than their father would have liked.

Any times after the Original 58 books? Like when they were with the Network?

MacGyver

Definitely. There are a number of times in the Casefiles when The Network may have only told them to do one thing, but they wound up going further.

MacGyver

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 17, 2011, 04:56:41 PM
"Like, totally dude." - um, I guess that could maybe be an offshoot of hippie talk.
But I think more of 1980s slang with that kind of phrase- particularly the Valley Girl/surfer/Bill & Ted style talk. :)

True. Very heavy.  ;) :D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 17, 2011, 04:31:22 PM
It's hippie talk. I do a great hippie imitation, especially when I have my hair down.  ;)

Really? FAR OUT MAN!!! I'm not too bad myself, ya know what I'm sayin?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)