The Hardy Boys - S3E2 - A Vanishing Act

Started by SkyWarp, August 02, 2023, 03:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Good episode other than the modern woke junk thrown into the middle of it for no reason other than to be woke.  It does not help with the story line.  And this is the suppose to take place in the 80s so there is no way any of this make since.

Otherwise, the story is continuing well.  Not much else I have to say about this one. 

MacGyver

I just watched this last night. Overall, the episode was interesting as further details are uncovered and the storyline is pushed forward. Of course, unfortunately, the sexual immorality is also pushed forward. The whole relationship Trudy has is thankfully not a major focus but it seems shoehorned in for no real reason. I would enjoy the episode and series totally without this, as well as the foul language that is used occasionally  though thankfully not too plenteously. I did find George's review of the modern generation to be an interesting observation, which was truthful on some points.
    I look forward to seeing the rest of the show.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"