Favorite Hardy Boys Movie book

Started by tomswift2002, August 13, 2007, 07:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are your top 3  favorite Hardy Boys movie/TV location books?

Hollywood Horror (NDHB Supermystery '88)
2 (33.3%)
Reel Thrills (Digest #127)
1 (16.7%)
The Borgia Dagger (Casefile #13)
1 (16.7%)
Scene of the Crime (Casefile #24)
2 (33.3%)
The Shattered Helmet (G&D #52)
0 (0%)
Final Cut (Casefile #34)
1 (16.7%)
Acting Up (Casefile #116)
1 (16.7%)
Hits and Misses (NDHB Super Mystery '88)
0 (0%)
Bayport Buccanneers (Undercover Brothers #16)
1 (16.7%)
Mad House (Graphic Novels #3)
0 (0%)
Trouble In Warp Space (Digest #172)
2 (33.3%)
Danger On The Air (Digest #95)
1 (16.7%)
Prime-Time Crime (Digest #109)
0 (0%)
Mystery of The Hollywood Phantom (Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew 1977 TV series)
1 (16.7%)
Hollywood Horror (NDHB Supermystery '88)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 30, 2007, 07:15:48 PM

tomswift2002

I'm currently watching the remastered version of the Star Trek episode, The Doomsday Machine, and I couldn't help but think what the top 4 Hardy Boys books, dealing with movie and TV locations, would be.  You can pick up to 4  books from the 14 +1 one episode above.  This poll will close in 48 days.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I voted The Clue of the Broken Blade and Bayport Buccaneers, but out of this I?ve only read:  The Clue of the Broken Blade, The Borgia Dagger, The Shattered Helmet, Bayport Buccaneers, and Mad House, so I can?t really say for sure.

By the way you might want to edit your post at the top it says:

QuoteQuestion: What are your top 3 favorite Hardy Boys movie/TV location books?

But you can actually vote for 4 books.

tomswift2002

I realized that mistake after I posted the poll and I can't change it now.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

This poll closes at the end of September.

Sam Spade

If I haven't read all of these books, can I still vote in this poll ???
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

Yes, you can still participate in the vote.  You can pick up to 4 titles.  So, if you only pick one or two or three, that is still okay.

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

I voted Hollywood Horror. It was a great book, though I usually like the ND HB Supermysteries.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

I like Scene of the Crime. It made you think.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

tomswift2002

I am declaring Hollywood Horror from the Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Supermystery '88 series as the favorite Hardy Boys Movie Book.  (I just realized that I put Hollywood Horror down twice, so four people voted for the book, a clear error on my part).

Scene Of The Crime (Casefiles #24) and Trouble In Warp Space (Digest #172, the Star Trek: Enterprise spoof) both came in 2nd with 2 votes each.

Reel Thrills (Digest #127), Borgia Dagger (Casefiles #13), Final Cut (Casefiles #34), Acting Up (Casefiles #116), Bayport Buccanneers (UB #16), Danger On The Air (Digest #95), Mystery of The Hollywood Phantom (1977 Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew TV Show) and The Clue In The Broken Blade (G&D Revised) all received one vote (note to moderator:  I remember puttng Broken Blade down and having it as one of the options, however, the title has disappeared from the list, is there a bug in the system somewhere?) and have come in 3rd.