This means WAR!!

Started by NZone, August 14, 2008, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Quote from: SDLagent on March 17, 2011, 05:59:08 PM
Why were in PEI? Are you Canadian or were you just visiting?
I'm Canadian, and I go there every summer.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 16, 2011, 01:13:49 PM
I do find that the term "war" is silly, considering that nobody died (although one member may have left because of War 3) but as that's what everyone calls it, I call these "wars".

ALOL.

Anyway, my favs include World War 1, World War 3, and the "Change your name back, Bones!" which I am semi-responsible for.

Oh, I mean Mr. Pizza Forum War 1 and War 3. Of course.

P.S. Robin and Sam Spade are fine -- just slowly dropped out of posting here. I stopped for a long while too. Actually, I think a lot of us have at one point.

MacGyver

That's an awesome signature, Olivia- very poetic. I like it much. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

Yay no more war!!

I think we can agree to disagree. :)

And Olivia, I agree with Mac...Love the sig.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Well, as John Lennon once sang, war is over if you want it. :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Hey look who's on! :)

Nice! That John Lennon...He has some great quotes.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Yeah- I won't be on for long- need to go to bed soon so I can wake up for church- lol.

And yeah- I like some John Lennon quotes and songs- but definitely dislike a number of them too.

hardygirl847

Too bad we don't have a chat. Isn't it late where you are? What time zone are you??

Yeah like a lot of people...some good, and some bad.

MacGyver

I guess it depends on where I am- lol. But yeah- it's quite late here in the EST.

hardygirl847

Ah you are 1 hr behind me. So I'm up even later. Guess it's time for bed. :) Night.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 20, 2011, 12:57:42 AM
Too bad we don't have a chat.

I know that there's one on the HDA. Can we have something like that here?

JoeHardyRocks

Wow, I agree with everyone Olivia, that's an AWESOME signature!!! ;D ;D ;D I love it! <3
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 20, 2011, 12:11:26 PM
Wow, I agree with everyone Olivia, that's an AWESOME signature!!! ;D ;D ;D I love it! <3

So do I! ;) :)

hardygirl847

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 20, 2011, 12:08:16 PM
I know that there's one on the HDA. Can we have something like that here?

I couldn't find the one on the HDA but I definitely wouldn't mind one on here.