It seems like a lot of the Hardy Boys Casefiles . . .

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, May 30, 2011, 03:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 06:43:59 PM
Whenever I read a Casefile, it's like the Network says, "You're on your own." :o

Yup, that's pretty mcuh what they do. It teaches independence, which makes them stronger spies. That's all I'm saying.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

QuoteOh really?  Since I don't even know what that is, I'll still say: ATAC Rules!
You're not familiar with SKOOL? It's only the precursor to both The Network and ATAC, that's all. ;D
I'm being somewhat facetious, but nonetheless, I really did enjoy their appearance in the obviously The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Get Smart, Danger Man, and James Bond, etc.-inspired Hardy Boys book The Secret Agent on Flight 101. You should give it a read. And read about the great war between SKOOL and UGLI. :D 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 06:45:44 PM
Yup, that's pretty mcuh what they do. It teaches independence, which makes them stronger spies. That's all I'm saying.

And ATAC teaches them? Hang on, I'll have to get back to you on that. :D Oh, yeah. They're trained paramedics! ;)

Quote from: MacGyver on June 02, 2011, 06:50:16 PM
You're not familiar with SKOOL? It's only the precursor to both The Network and ATAC, that's all. ;D
I'm being somewhat facetious, but nonetheless, I really did enjoy their appearance in the obviously The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Get Smart, Danger Man, and James Bond, etc.-inspired Hardy Boys book The Secret Agent on Flight 101. You should give it a read. And read about the great war between SKOOL and UGLI. :D 8)

Never heard of it. ???

MacGyver

It's #46 in the original series. Give it a read. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on June 02, 2011, 06:56:48 PM
It's #46 in the original series. Give it a read. ;)

I'll have to see how much I can take from reading something pre cell phone era! ;) :D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 06:55:44 PM
And ATAC teaches them? Hang on, I'll have to get back to you on that. :D Oh, yeah. They're trained paramedics! ;)

Yeah, well. Takes all kinds...

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 10:04:23 PM
As do I. :)

Wow, this has gone so far off topic that I don't even remember what it was about to start with! :o ;) ::) ;)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 10:15:40 PM
Wow, this has gone so far off topic that I don't even remember what it was about to start with! :o ;) ::) ;)

It was about the presence of the KGB in Casefiles, then it went to a brief discussion about the KKK. :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 10:23:02 PM
It was about the presence of the KGB in Casefiles, then it went to a brief discussion about the KKK. :)

Oh yeah, and now we're having our war! ;) ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan