Hardy Boys Podcast

Started by NZone, January 05, 2021, 05:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

My understanding is the S&S or MegaBooks was unhappy with the manuscript the original writer turned in and would have someone else fix it before initial publication. This is not like the rewrites of the original 1-38 which took an already published book and updated it.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

MacGyver

Okay. Thanks for clarifying.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

NZone

Any questions for Larry Mike Garmon?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

NZone

SkyWarp

This was another great interview.  A lot of interesting tidbits come out from these interviews of the various ghost writers. 

NZone

NZone

My interview with Bruce Whitehill author of Casefile #13 The Number File is now live.

tomswift2002

Quote from: NZone on January 07, 2022, 04:01:18 PM
My interview with Bruce Whitehill author of Casefile #13 The Number File is now live.
The Number File is #17; The Borgia Dagger is #13.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

Right, that's what I meant