What was the ATAC Vs. The Network war all about?

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, January 26, 2011, 08:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The Jugle Pyramid, I think. It's been awhile sine I read it, though.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 04, 2011, 04:55:44 PM
The Jugle Pyramid, I think. It's been awhile sine I read it, though.

Which series was that one in?

MacGyver

It's #56 in the Original Hardy Boys Mystery Series.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Olivia

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on January 26, 2011, 08:48:07 PM
Oh My Word that was this 'war' we had.... It was actually pretty hilarious... hold on let me find the link I'll post it in a second..

It was really funny a lot of times! Those were also the days where everyone was on at the exact same time, so we'd have to refresh our page every minute to see new posts.

Quote from: SDLagent on January 27, 2011, 02:24:23 AM
It wasn't about much and it wasn't much of a "war".

Hey! Some of my best creative stuff was in there: The Young and the Restless: Forum Wars. Half-kidding :D

Quote from: SDLagent on January 27, 2011, 06:47:16 PM
Yeah, Laura and Trudy not knowing has got to be the most unbelievable aspect of ATAC. Especially considering Laura is supposed to be really smart in the UB and Trudy is supposed to be nosy.

I feel the UBs are written for something of a very young audience so as a result, everything doesn't have to be explained. Kind of like if you're watching a kid show. It makes more sense that way to me.

Olivia

Here's my recap of part of the war:

Recap

Here's my dramatization of part of the war:

Dramatization (This was fun to write)

Two posts in all.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 08, 2011, 05:42:20 PM

Recap

Two posts in all.

LOL! ;D Looks like I missed out on the fun! I'd love be on here when a whole bunch of us are!

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

Thanks! 8)

Good to know it actually has some enjoyable use as history and dramatization of the "War". lol.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 08, 2011, 06:18:27 PM
Thanks! 8)

Good to know it actually has some enjoyable use as history and dramatization of the "War". lol.

Yeah. I wish I would have joined sooner. Too bad it's over . . . unless someone wants to start it up again.
Any volunteers? ;)

Olivia

I don't know how many ATACers/UBers we have this time around. I know it was a bit more even before.

But it needs to start naturally. I don't know how we would get it going this time since it began with insults last time.

Okay, I'm joking.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Olivia on February 08, 2011, 07:11:20 PM
I don't know how many ATACers/UBers we have this time around. I know it was a bit more even before.

But it needs to start naturally. I don't know how we would get it going this time since it began with insults last time.

Okay, I'm joking.

Okay, I agree with you on that. I wonder how we could do it without insulting each other, then? :-\
I'm one of the ATACers/UBers. :)

SDLagent

Quote from: Olivia on February 08, 2011, 05:39:10 PMHey! Some of my best creative stuff was in there: The Young and the Restless: Forum Wars. Half-kidding :D

Yeah, come to think of it, I did put a good amount of time and effort into slamming the UB but eventually I just got sick of it because I was repeating myself so much, etc.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on February 09, 2011, 12:47:01 AM
Yeah, come to think of it, I did put a good amount of time and effort into slamming the UB but eventually I just got sick of it because I was repeating myself so much, etc.

How did you slam the UB's?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Olivia on February 08, 2011, 05:42:20 PM

Recap

Two posts in all.

That's hilarious!  ;D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...