The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Centrion

In Illegal Procedure, Joe goes undercover as a player for the San Diego football team. What is the team's name?
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

In Disaster For Hire, which Hardy stands accused of murder?

a) Gertrude Hardy
b) Fenton Hardy
c) Laura Hardy
d) Joe Hardy
e) Frank Hardy
f) Chris Hardy
g) Chet Morton

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

Centrion

Thanks.
In Thrill Ride, who was killed when the ceiling of Uncle Berney's Amusement Park fell onto them?

A. Matthew Harrison
B. Simon Archimedeas
C. Lucy Terrison
D. Maggie Soto
E. Anna Gorsmy
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

Here's a shot in the dark:

b. Simon Archimedeas

Centrion

Nope, keep guessing. I kind of tried what you usually try: Make up some names and see if they guess them.
-Frank
-Joe

White Eagle

It's called multiple choice. Maggie Soto?

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe