Hardy Boy's Video Trailer!!

Started by MBC Productions, April 15, 2011, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBC Productions

Hey Guys Some friends and I made a video trailer for a video contest "The Hardy Boys, The Secret of the Lost Tunnel" and if you guys like it you can vote for it at- http://www.sno-isle.org/?ID=2681&action=vote&pid=201   you can also watch the video on this link to.  It is about number eight down on the entries.

Thanks!!

SDLagent

Wow. It looks like you put a lot of work into it. The camera work, especially, is really good.

MacGyver

Dude- that was epic! Awesome job! The Secret of the Lost Tunnel would be a great Hardy Boys book to see made into a movie- you did some cool videowork with the angles, like SDLAgent said, in bringing it to life. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MBC Productions

Thank you guys! We take pride in our cinematography. 8) ;) :D

SDLagent

Yeah, that's what really stood out and impressed me.

Hardy Sleuth

Great action! I wanted to watch more! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

hardygirl847

REALLY? You're going to leave us hanging?? Is there a full version somewhere???

Good stuff. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MBC Productions

Ha ha :) Sadly, no there is not, we made it for a video trailer contest so that's it.
I'm glad you liked It!!

MBC Productions

Hey guys! It's the last day to vote, so if you have not voted please vote. Thanks a lot!  http://www.sno-isle.org/?ID=2681&action=vote&pid=201   you can also watch the video on this link to.  It is number eight down on the entries.

JoeHardyRocks

Hey, it looks like y'all are winning! What's the prize?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on April 20, 2011, 01:19:14 PM
Hey, it looks like y'all are winning! What's the prize?

I hope they do. I like it. ;D

MBC Productions

Thanks Guys for the help!  We have now officially one first place!  The prize is a $150 gift card to Best Buy.  We will probably use it to by a more sophisticated video editing program.  And hopefully you guys will see some more amazing video in the future.  Again, Thanks a ton for the votes!

Sincerely, MBC Productions and the crew. :D

MacGyver

Awesome, dude! Congratulations! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Sweet, congratulations!! I wish y'all the best. 8) :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan