ATAC is GOOD!!

Started by Jokerette, July 13, 2008, 11:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 30, 2008, 08:36:13 AM
Don't make me split my sides again!  My answer to that is:  Not Really!  Infact, the series should be called The Hardy Boys: Jaw Yakking Brothers.
ITS THE UNDER COVER BROTHERS, and they don't talk to much,

Bigfootman

They do! Every chapter ending is just talking.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Quote from: bozonessinc on August 30, 2008, 03:11:58 PM
ITS THE UNDER COVER BROTHERS, and they don't talk to much,

Actullay Undercover is one word so your wrong too.  ::)

Olivia

They'll all learn in time when they have thoroughly read all our posts about the Casefiles vs. UBs...

tomswift2002

Quote from: Bigfootman on August 30, 2008, 03:31:52 PM
They do! Every chapter ending is just talking.

Agreed. 

Excerpt from a UB chapter:

FRANK

I walked over to the suspect barkeep standing at the counter.  "Can I get a Pepsi?"  I said.

"Sure," said the barkeep as he poured my drink. 

"So, have you seen any suspicious customers come through here in the past couple of hours," I asked.

"Nope, can't say I have," replied the barkeep as he squeezed some lemon into my drink.  "Enjoy."

Realizing that I wasn't going to get much more from Quark here, I headed back over to where my brother was mingling with some girls.  Just great, here we were on a case were people seemed to be coming down with food poisioning, possible a plot for revenge, and my brother couldn't keep his eyes off the girls. 

Of course, I'm one to speak.  Everytime that I get near a girl my mouth turns dry and it feels like I've got a wad of peanut butter in it, then my insides feel like I want to hurl and I get a really fast urge to get to the nearest washroom as soon as possible before I have an accident.

"...there we were, about to get killed by a guy shoving hotdogs down our throat, when the police showed to arrest Johnson."  As Joe was talking I noticed that his eyes were wide open, and I could tell that he was more interested in the girls on his arms than he was about this case.

JOE

No I wasn't more interested in the girls!  I was just trying to---ah---lul them into a false sense of security...

FRANK

This is my section Joe!  Back off.  Anyway, Joe was all goo-goo eyed for the girls, when all of a sudden I heard a voice whispering in my ear.

"You want to find out who is out for revenge?" the voice whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back.

"Be at the Falls tomorrow night at 8 sharp and you'll find out then.  Now, count to 20, and then turn around. If you don't do as I say then some one in this room is going to die a very quick and painful death."

With that, I heard the person backing away.  Just great, why did the criminals always expect us to talk them into surrendering?  I why were we always going up against one or two people. 

I started to count.

"20...19...18...17..."
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Imagine that was all real? We are depending on them to bring criminals to justice when they are just fooling around to that extent while on a case. 

Must be why they get the assignments they do ;)

Can you imagine them going after gangs? After the bad guys "de-gadget" them, what's left?

Kidding, sort of. Don't mean to insult the ATAC fans.

SDLagent

I actully thought that was a real excerpt from a UB untill the end! The part about Frank and girls is a perfect example of one of the UB biggest downfalls! Personallity changes!

Sam Spade

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 30, 2008, 06:49:33 PM
Of course, I'm one to speak.  Everytime that I get near a girl my mouth turns dry and it feels like I've got a wad of peanut butter in it, then my insides feel like I want to hurl and I get a really fast urge to get to the nearest washroom as soon as possible before I have an accident.

ROTFLOL!

That could be a line from the UB series! Or the whole chapter could be, for that matter! ::) ::) ::)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

tomswift2002

That was a passage that I wrote in about 5 minutes.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

Why does everyone always have to make fun of UBs?!? >:(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

Yeah I agree with you! Can we make fun of the Case Files for a while? ;)

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 31, 2008, 03:54:00 PM

Because the UB's are lame and uninspired.  That's what makes them fun to be made fun of.

Bigfootman

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on August 31, 2008, 03:54:00 PM
Becaus they're to easy to poke fun at. Casefiles are ten times better then UBs and so are all the other series.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?