Hardy Boys FF

Started by dcopenhaver291, November 07, 2020, 02:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcopenhaver291

Hi there. I am new to the chat room so I don't know if anyone can help me find a part of a story. It is probably an old story. The author is Mellon. The story is Sweet Williams. I got all the way up to chapter 35 out on a Way Back page and then some of the links are broken. It is such a great story. Does anyone know where I could find the complete story and any of her/his other HBFF stories. By the way the letters you have to type to get into this chat room are so very hard to read. It look me like 10 tries before I could get it.

tomswift2002

Never heard of it.

And I have no idea what you mean by HBFF.  There's never been a Hardy Boys series with a title that has two words that start with F.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

dcopenhaver291

Hardy Boys Fan Fiction (HBFF). I'm looking for the story called Sweet Williams by Mellon.

Raven

Have you tried fanfiction.net?
I tested the links on the wayback machine, it looks okay for me. I can go all the way to chapter 50.

dcopenhaver291

What link do you have. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I was able to get all the chapters but 35.   Thanks.

Raven