The boys in pop culture

Started by SDLagent, December 07, 2009, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLoneWolf

The Assassins come to mind on who frame both Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys.

MacGyver

Hardy Boys charm bracelets- looks like this one is The Mark on the Door
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Yet another Hardy Boys craft project- a clock, using a Hardy Boys book for its face. And which title?
Naturally- While The Clock Ticked, of course. :) 8)

You can buy it for $40 if you like it here.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Looks like Jody Patterson-Davis on Family Affair is a fan of The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. I think that may even be a Tom Swift book on his shelf too. :) 8)

tomswift2002

If there was a larger screen cap then we could possible tell.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

When you look at the larger image from the source link, it definitely looks pretty clear that there is a Grossett & Dunlap Hardy Boys book on there- and I'm pretty confident there's a Grossett & Dunlap Nancy Drew book next to it too. The Tom Swift I'm not totally sure on it, but it looks like the right color scheme for the Tom Swift, Jr. series from Grossett & Dunlap in the '60s- which is when this show ran, so it seems likely.
    Yeah, sorry about the size of the screen capture- I just found this online.

Judah-Ben-Hur

Tom Swift is more gold than yellow, so if he's on that shelf he's the last book on the right.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

MacGyver

For all The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew scrapbookers out there...

MacGyver

Here's a use for that old falling apart copy of The Flickering Torch Mystery you've got lying around.......

MacGyver

And gift card and stationery sets...

MacGyver

And here we have The Hardy Boys Kindle cover! :) 8)

MacGyver

And perhaps you'd like some Hardy Boys (and/or Nancy Drew) magnets too?

MacGyver

More of those book clocks- here's one for The Secret of Pirates' Hill.

MacGyver

This one seems like a more fitting title- What Happened At Midnight. :) 8)

If only they actually had both hands pointed up to twelve for the picture- that'd be awesome!

MacGyver

At last! Some men's jewelry fashion! Here are the Hardy Boys cufflinks to get for your tuxdeo to use for your wedding!
;D