The Hardy Boys Season 2 - Trailer and Release Date

Started by SkyWarp, March 10, 2022, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

April 6, 2022 is the release date for season 2 of the Hulu Hardy Boys TV series.   If you get YTV in Canada, then you get it two days earlier on April 4, 2022.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

NZone

Its good to see Joe is still alive after Dodge pushed him in front of that train on Locke & Key.

That camera frame in the beginning reminds me more of a 90s VHSC camcorder than an 80s Betamax. I wonder if we'll lean more into the 90s or if the soundtrack will still be 80s.

The girl on the bicycle behind Joe and Frank on the bridge looks like Sadie Munroe, so that must be Lucy Wayne. I wonder if she is a relative of Jack Wayne.

The antler-skulled villain looks appropriately creepy. I hope its a Scooby-Doo type thing and not another season where the supernatural is involved.

Fenton is doing some 1940s-noir level detective work. Hopefully we see him doing some gumshoe type stuff this season and not spending the whole time trying to keep Frank and Joe from getting involved.

Fingers crossed - could be good.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.