003Robin457

Come on MPF isn't that scary. ::)

Olivia

It was a joke ::) ;)

Sort of, anyways.

Sam Spade

Quote from: oliviatocali on September 13, 2008, 12:28:48 PM
People are scaring her off? :D

I think your avatar scared her off, Olivia! :D ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

JoeHardyRocks

Or maybe NegativeZone scared her off! :o
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

bozonessinc

I hope the ATAC seroes goes over 100 books. That would be really good and what reason is there to stop writing, its money for the company who writes them and isn't that all that they really care about!!

SDLagent

Yeah, but it's not all we really care about. That's the the thing, $&$ doesn't care about their fans!

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on September 26, 2008, 11:06:27 AM
I hope the ATAC seroes goes over 100 books. That would be really good and what reason is there to stop writing, its money for the company who writes them and isn't that all that they really care about!!

I hope the series ends with the Galaxy X Trilogy and it is put out of its dying misery once and FOR ALL!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Quote from: SDLagent on September 26, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
Yeah, but it's not all we really care about. That's the the thing, $&$ doesn't care about their fans!

Good one haha!

I still say it's really stupid that they don't listen to fans. Because it's the fans that keep them going ::)

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 26, 2008, 04:50:42 PM
I hope the series ends with the Galaxy X Trilogy and it is put out of its dying misery once and FOR ALL!

Didn't you make up a plot for that trilogy in another thread? ;)

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on September 26, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
Well some fans are being cared for! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 27, 2008, 07:54:09 AM
Well some fans are being cared for! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, but wait until you want to give them a suggestion and they ignore you, or they do something you completely hate (like, I don't know - cancel the UBs? ;)), and still ignore you.

ETA: Or even when they changed the cover art. Did anyone even like that change?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

FrankJoeATAC

I hate the change of the cover art! >:( :P

Olivia

See! There ya go. "$&$" (thanks SDLagent) should pay more attention. I'd really love to see an interview of the people behind it all, or even have a conversation with them...

Where do they get their ideas anyways? And how do they know or reasonably predict what will or what will not be a "good" move? Hello, the cover art? Did tons of people say they hated it or something? Really. They don't even pay attention to feedback in the first place, so how would they know anything?

The more I think about this, the more it makes less and less sense

SDLagent

$&$ has never really never showed any interest in their fans, but pre-$&$ there was a official Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys fan club.