What Would YOU Like to See?

Started by Olivia, July 18, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 27, 2008, 09:22:41 AM
Things I would want to see:
1. F&J on an ATAC mission meet Network and mabey are trying to prove themselfs better
Acculy I have a better:
Frank and Joe bump into some Network agents who look almost like them, and bad guys mix thems  up, and an ATAC gadget messes up, so the four get captured and they must team up to get out alive.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

ATAC gets taken over by the network or vice-versa.. Then the hardys are sent on missions like both. They then become one series.

Bigfootman

I'd like to see Bones' name changed back.

Most Recent Post:

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

bozonessinc

WELL 2 people got what they wanted for thanksgiving. Your very welcome for the gifts that I sent you. Which are changing my name back.

003Robin457

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 12, 2008, 07:09:27 PM
I'd like to see Bones' name changed back.
Did you want this that badly or did you just want post? Heay you are almost in the 1000 post club! ;D

bozonessinc

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 13, 2008, 02:59:51 PM
Did you want this that badly or did you just want post? Heay you are almost in the 1000 post club! ;D

You saying that makes we wonder tooo... I wish I was that close to the 1000 posts club.. Um I have 800 to go. Back when I was making closer to 30 posts a day.. I was doing better to getting towards 1000 but now I am slowing down rapidly. Don't really know why though of course I am starting to make longer posts.

Though, before people on the forum said "That I just post for the sake of getting more on my post count", well I don't its because I enjoy being on the hardy boys forum. I hope that other people feel this way.

On topic, I just want to say that I would like to see a ATAC fans only forum. I am actually working on making one for myself. You can all wait for the link that I will send out. I hope I will be the first though maybe someone will beat me to it...

Bigfootman

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 13, 2008, 02:59:51 PM

No that's no tthe reason. I was tired and my judement was impared so I made a huge protest, plus I hated the name Bones. I'm just lucky it worked.

Most Recent Post:

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 14, 2008, 02:25:05 PM
You saying that makes we wonder tooo... I wish I was that close to the 1000 posts club.. Um I have 800 to go. Back when I was making closer to 30 posts a day.. I was doing better to getting towards 1000 but now I am slowing down rapidly. Don't really know why though of course I am starting to make longer posts.

Though, before people on the forum said "That I just post for the sake of getting more on my post count", well I don't its because I enjoy being on the hardy boys forum. I hope that other people feel this way.

On topic, I just want to say that I would like to see a ATAC fans only forum. I am actually working on making one for myself. You can all wait for the link that I will send out. I hope I will be the first though maybe someone will beat me to it...

Yes, an ATAC fans only form is needed, cause the war is getting boring now, and now it consists of fake quotes. Meanwhile, I am waiting for the Crimson Flame to come to libary through Inter-libary loan, so I can review it, wish me luck!

Most Recent Post:

bozonessinc

Some luck to you bigfootman.. What does your name come from?

NZone

Hmm, lets think ... maybe Bigfoot? It's not like he already said that in 10 different threads. ::)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Oh, well thanks, I thought that he was saying that he had big feet!!

003Robin457

003Robin457

No I mean like the legendary Bigfoot.