What Would YOU Like to See?

Started by Olivia, July 18, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Why would some one be monetering there comp? No worries though they have the ATAC secure-net! ;D
PS. I can easly name over 3+ UBs with Cheat in them.  :P

tomswift2002

How much security would you actually put in the ATAC secure-net?  At least with the Network they had an actual storage device that they could chop into pieces and get rid of if a criminal ever tried to get it.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 09, 2008, 06:54:21 PM
Why would some one be monetering there comp? No worries though they have the ATAC secure-net! ;D
Witch allows anyone to hack into it because of their lost tech.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

Yes, in wanted the people shouldn't have got there address, ATAC should be as secure as the FBI!

003Robin457

Things I would want to see:
1. F&J on an ATAC mission meet Network and mabey are trying to prove themselfs better, you know a kids vs. adults story.
2. Chuck norris meets F&J. ;D ;D

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 27, 2008, 09:22:41 AM
Things I would want to see:
1. F&J on an ATAC mission meet Network and mabey are trying to prove themselfs better, you know a kids vs. adults story.
2. Chuck norris meets F&J. ;D ;D

How would that work? Do you mean the Hardys against Network?

I don't know if you really meant it based on the non-seriousness of your second point, plus it would kind of be impossible to do your first point...;)

Bigfootman

What I'd like to see:
-Chet Mortion NOT dissapearing from the books.
-Them solving a case in the books without any help from ATAC. (not the GNs, since they have already done that)
-A book with actual casefile like fight scences (only has happened in Wanted)
-Frank not being dumb around girls.
-WARD appearing in books other then the GNs.
-A book WITHOUT ANY continulaity errors. (Ok, maybe 1 or 2 books have done that, but not too many.

Most Recent Post:

SDLagent

How would Network and ATAC work? The continuity already bad enough without mixing it with Casefiles.

003Robin457

Its like ATAC assings them a case and they find the Network there saying its there case and they have this government sybling rivraly.

Olivia

Quote from: Bigfootman on September 27, 2008, 12:39:35 PM
What I'd like to see:
-Chet Mortion NOT dissapearing from the books.
-Them solving a case in the books without any help from ATAC. (not the GNs, since they have already done that)
-A book with actual casefile like fight scences (only has happened in Wanted)
-Frank not being dumb around girls.
-WARD appearing in books other then the GNs.
-A book WITHOUT ANY continulaity errors. (Ok, maybe 1 or 2 books have done that, but not too many.

Definitely sounds good.

bozonessinc

I'd like to see some of you writing mini-ub stories on here, it would make the forum really cool. Even though its already awesome.!!!

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on September 29, 2008, 11:06:33 AM
I'd like to see some of you writing mini-ub stories on here, it would make the forum really cool. Even though its already awesome.!!!
Sorry, the only storys I'd be writing are casefiles, sadly to dublicate the awfullness of the UBs on this form we'd need a member who writes Dora books for a living.

Most Recent Post:

Q

Quote from: Bigfootman on April 18, 2001, 11:25:21 PM
Sorry, the only storys I'd be writing are casefiles, sadly to dublicate the awfullness of the UBs on this form we'd need a member who writes Dora books for a living.

How do you know that? Have you been reading Dora books?

bozonessinc

Fine write mini storys on casefiles and the network +++ UB's..... And about the dora storys, Enjoy!!

Bigfootman

Quote from: Q on October 07, 2008, 08:09:14 AM
How do you know that? Have you been reading Dora books?
No, but my sister does, and loadly!  :-\

Most Recent Post: