Unfaithful Fenton(??)

Started by Ace_Detective, August 04, 2022, 05:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace_Detective

Hi, so weird title I know. But years ago my friend told me that there's a Casefiles book where it's revealed that Fenton cheated on Laura and has a second family. I didn't really read Casefiles back then so I didn't really think about it. But when I did I tried to find it. I've read a lot of them and I know at least the summaries of the ones that I haven't and I'm not seeing it anywhere. It is like melting my brain at this point because I don't want it to be true, but my friend had no reason to lie to me about that.

ngl I love Fenton, he is my favorite character and I could never imagine him doing that. It seems so out of character for him. But it is Casefiles and that happens.

Idk if my friend like seriously misinterpreted Chris or something like that, but I'd thought I'd ask. Idk many people who read Casefiles so.

Yeah did Fenton cheat on Laura in Casefiles? Or is my friend mistaking a fanfic plot for a real book?

tomswift2002

No Fenton never cheated on Laura in the Casefiles. 

Your friend was probably mis-remembering Double Exposure where Fenton and Laura took Chris in for a year before Frank and Joe were born, but then Fenton and Laura agreed to never tell Frank and Joe about Chris.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Ace_Detective

Ok I was thinking that might have been the case. My friend seemed so sure, so I was confused. Thank you!!