Cool finds from The Hardy Boys cartoon and '70s show

Started by MacGyver, February 05, 2010, 12:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 22, 2023, 07:58:12 AMAre the Season 3 episodes the Syndicated episodes from the VHS/DVD era or did Universal dig out the network masters?
I've been trying to figure that out myself. The run times when I watch it on Roku are all at 55 minutes and some odd seconds. I think that time is accounting for commercial breaks, which makes me think these may actually be the network masters. The quality is much nicer than Shout! Factory's print on the DVD.
The audio is off on some episodes though.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Here's a recent interview with Parker Stevenson where he discusses his career and personal life, including his time on The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries and his friendship with Shaun Cassidy!
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"