Undercover Brothers #25 Double Trouble

Started by SDLagent, June 28, 2008, 02:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

bozonessinc

Thanks Robin! I'll buy it the day it comes out!

003Robin457

Didn't the last book get to the stores a little before the release date? :-\

Bigfootman

I swear, if Chet Mortion dosen't return by then, I'll be making a petition. What I hate about the UBs is that when a ghostwriter dosen't like a character, he just makes it disspear, and it appearing in no more books. In the Casefiles, altough the Hardy's freinds didn't appear in every book, they still appeared in some!

BRING BACK CHET MORTION!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Mabey it will be like Hide and seek (Digest).

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Yeah I was wondering what it was and was to in a hurry to look it up. Any way what I mean is in that the Hardys and Chet whent to make a movie.

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 18, 2008, 04:31:50 PM
Yeah, when is the date for the release of Double Trouble?

It may say November 25, but it will probably start shipping by the first week of November to people at home and be on bookstore shelves by the second week in November.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 19, 2008, 02:49:20 PM
Didn't the last book get to the stores a little before the release date? :-\
Yeah,
There was a review on here for a book, 5 days before release.. Not the one I did, someone elses... Whats up with that?

003Robin457

bozonessinc

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 19, 2008, 09:23:02 PM
PSPer alert
I'll add to what robin said, Nzone, your PSP warning posts are the exact thing you are trying to stop. I wish I knew the date that it was actually coming out, they should tell us the exact date. What does $and$ doing this for.
What is there point to giving us the date wrong, what it does is lose them business. I hate spoilers that come out before the release date.

SDLagent

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 19, 2008, 08:07:14 AM
Could you just tell everyone here

Could you just look it up and not ask pointless questions? No offense.

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 20, 2008, 07:22:08 PM
I wish I knew the date that it was actually coming out, they should tell us the exact date. What does $and$ doing this for.
What is there point to giving us the date wrong, what it does is lose them business. I hate spoilers that come out before the release date.

It's because The hardy Boys are Mass Market Paperbacks, rather then say, hardcovers.

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on October 20, 2008, 10:14:18 PM
Could you just look it up and not ask pointless questions? No offense.
Did anyone see this:
Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 19, 2008, 11:01:57 AM
Nov. 25th. ;D

Quote from: SDLagent on October 20, 2008, 10:14:18 PM
It's because The hardy Boys are Mass Market Paperbacks, rather then say, hardcovers.
There are ways to get them in hardcover though.