#24 As the Falcon Flies

Started by Bigfootman, May 23, 2021, 01:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1534478078/ref=as_li_ss_tl?language=en_US&linkCode=gs2&linkId=5874c9d1e2cb07e4243c701bfb301533&tag=hardboysency-20
According to the picture on the back of the Mayhem on the Mystery Express, the next book in the series is called "As the Falcon Flies". Since's there's no Amazon Listing for the book, there's nothing about a release date.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

MacGyver

Not very action-packed but nonetheless the cover for that next book looks pretty cool with the falcon swooping up close into view like that.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

I am concerned about the future.  Perhaps this is not coming out till Winter though?

Spring 2021

Summer 2021

Fall 2021

tomswift2002

Quote from: SkyWarp on May 25, 2021, 07:38:59 PM
I am concerned about the future.  Perhaps this is not coming out till Winter though?

Spring 2021

Summer 2021

Fall 2021

Considering that the last year to have 3 titles was 2016, I would say Express is the last book for 2021.  Falcon will probably have a February 2022 publication date.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Raven

According to Amazon, this book will come out in January 2022.

There's already the plot detail:

QuoteFrank and Joe circle a new case in the wilds of Alaska in the twenty-fourth book in the thrilling Hardy Boys Adventures series.

Frank and Joe Hardy are excited when their parents' friends, the Adenshaws, invite them to come visit their home in Alaska. The brothers will have the perfect guide to explore the beautiful landscape the area is known for—their hosts' daughter, Kate. During the visit, Kate introduces the Hardys to her beloved peregrine falcon.

There's a major falconry competition coming up in the United Arab Emirates, and even though Kate can't compete, she—like so many others in the falconry world—is eagerly looking forward to the event, which has millions riding on it. One California falconer even offered to buy Kate's falcon so he could enter it in the contest. When Kate's peregrine goes missing, it looks like the Californian or someone else may have turned criminal in their ruthless desire to win. Kate is devastated, and the Hardy boys have to figure out if her falcon could have flown off...or if it was stolen.

Frank and Joe may not know much about birds of prey, but they do know how to solve a mystery. But can they soar to success?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Raven on June 27, 2021, 06:44:54 PM
According to Amazon, this book will come out in January 2022.

There's already the plot detail:

I keep getting the feeling that this is going to be poor rehash of The Hooded Hawk Mystery (1954 & 1971).