ATAC's Inner Circle

Started by JoeHardyRocks, December 08, 2008, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I meant as an abbreviated form of your user name, Hardy Boys UB Fan. If you take all the first letters, the acronym would be HBUBF. I was thinking you could rearrange those letters a little and have the older phrase, "Hubba Hubba" as a nickname. (Don't worry about the Plastic Man cartoon reference- I'm probably the only one who would get that. :)) But "HubbaHubba" is also one of the characters on the Jim Henson show The Hoobs. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoobs) :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 04:40:33 PM
I meant as an abbreviated form of your user name, Hardy Boys UB Fan. If you take all the first letters, the acronym would be HBUBF. I was thinking you could rearrange those letters a little and have the older phrase, "Hubba Hubba" as a nickname. (Don't worry about the Plastic Man cartoon reference- I'm probably the only one who would get that. :) ) But "HubbaHubba" is also one of the characters on the Jim Henson show The Hoobs. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoobs) :)

I don't think that's for me.

MacGyver

Well, I was kinda kidding in any case. I'm sure you can find something better.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Can I have a cookie? ::) :) 8) Where do we keep the sodas? I'm on call in a bit. (Just kidding LOL!) ;D 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 15, 2011, 05:22:29 PM
Can I have a cookie? ::) :) 8) Where do we keep the sodas? I'm on call in a bit. (Just kidding LOL!) ;D 8)

You want a cookie? Come to the dark side, we have cookies. Do you have to be a ATAC-fan only to be in the Circle?
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 15, 2011, 05:30:17 PM
You want a cookie? Come to the dark side, we have cookies. Do you have to be a ATAC-fan only to be in the Circle?

Sure. ;D 8) I don't know about that, ask JHR. But, I don't see why you can't be.

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 15, 2011, 05:31:22 PM
Sure. ;D 8) I don't know about that, ask JHR. But, I don't see why you can't be.

But, beware, some of the dark side has lied about their cookies.  :D ;)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 15, 2011, 05:45:56 PM
But, beware, some of the dark side has lied about their cookies.  :D ;)

Why? What have you put in them? :o ;)

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 15, 2011, 05:51:25 PM
I'll never tell!  :-X :-X ;)

Guess, I'll have to bring in the Network to make you talk! ;D ;) Hold on, you work for them, right?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 15, 2011, 05:54:49 PM
Guess, I'll have to bring in the Network to make you talk! ;D ;) Hold on, you work for them, right?

Shh, you're not supposed to tell the AIC.  :-X ;)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 15, 2011, 06:15:19 PM
Shh, you're not supposed to tell the AIC.  :-X ;)

Sorry! 8) I'm just their paramedic, though. So, you'll be fine! :) By the way, I never got my cookie. ;) 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 16, 2011, 04:28:27 PM
Is AIC #7 available?

Since, I'm number AIC #6. AIC #7 is available. ;) If you dare!

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 16, 2011, 04:28:27 PM
Is AIC #7 available?

You wanna join the prestigious ranks of the AIC? ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."