Wanderer Arches for #’s 1-58

Started by tomswift2002, July 12, 2022, 10:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

I just found this online, but it's an interesting experiment.

What-if in 1979-80 Grosset & Dunlap had completely lost the rights to #'s 1-58 or the judge had said that G&D could continue publishing those numbers in hardcover, but the Stratemeyer Syndicate and Simon & Schuster could publish them in paperback, what would the look like in the Wanderer Arches?

Someone's done that and the covers are interesting.  The House On The Cliff & Mystery of The Spiral Bridge really stand out!
 http://www.hardyboysonline.net/content.php?page=series-canon-hypcovers
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Wow! That's really cool! I haven't looked at that site in quite a while. Thanks for posting the link. I think the cover style works better for some than others using that artwork. I think Simon & Schuster would have had to create its own cover art. I like how a few in particular came out. I agree with the two you mentioned; I also like The Jungle Pyramid, Danger on Vampire Trail and The Crisscross Shadow. 8)  :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Pookells