The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers: The New Case Files

Started by tomswift2002, February 18, 2010, 06:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

I like how that video made the scenes from the graphic novels look animated- it got me thinking how cool a new Hardy Boys cartoon could be if done in a similar style. (Well, not with comic book panels being flipped back and forth like a flipbook like they did on the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon of course- lol.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Your not the only person who thinks that. I wouldn't mind a Hardy Boys cartoon, either.

hardygirl847

I'd be totally for that!!

Would be their voices??
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

SDLagent

I guess that might work. As long as cartoon Joe doesn't sing.

hardygirl847

Don't we want them to sound like teenagers though? :)

And yeah, Joe is not supposed to sing. I agree.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Why not? Joe's sung in the books- He sings a great little tune at the start of Revenge of the Desert Phantom ;D

(But you know, I was kinda kidding about Parker and Shaun- although it would be neat if they had a voice for some characters somewhere. Maybe for Fenton Hardy and Chief Collig or something.)

SDLagent

Or, just to shake things-up, they could voice the villains.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on January 31, 2011, 10:38:53 PM
I guess that might work. As long as cartoon Joe doesn't sing.

Joe sang in the 60's cartoon.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Well, the singing then isn't really necessarily part of Joe's character in the books- but it would be nice to have one episode of any new Hardy Boys show include a singing performance from Joe just as tribute to Shaun Cassidy on the '70s live action show. :)

SDLagent

MacGyver

Okay, well I would like it anyway. (come on- just for 1 episode.) They would probably wind up investigating a mystery surrounding a rock concert soon enough anyway.

SDLagent

I think a more fitting tribute would be to have one of the boys turn on the radio to one of Cassidy's singles and have Joe mention how he can't stand Cassidy's music.