Haunted

Started by Lola, August 05, 2008, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Yeah, that puts you to sleep...unless you're too scared to move after that ;)

JoeHardyRocks

That might be the point... :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on May 25, 2009, 07:29:30 PM
Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll get a scary book out and read 'till 2:00 and freak myself out. :D

Of course Haunted would not do that to me.  Maybe the story about Room 13 in The Hardy Boys Ghost Stories, but definitely not Haunted.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

HB@1718

Anything dealing with the supernatural never scares me. It might freak me out for a while, but I remind myself that it's not real.

003Robin457

So Phycotic Killers then?

JoeHardyRocks

I read a couple books called "In the Stone Circle" and "The Vanishing Isles" And those scared me alot!
"Thank you, Joe."

HB@1718

4567TME

Quote from: HB@1718 on May 28, 2009, 04:56:40 PM
Anything dealing with the supernatural never scares me. It might freak me out for a while, but I remind myself that it's not real.

Exactly what I do!

HB@1718

Yeah. Ever notice in movies, books and stuff where they have "seances"-- they never work? Even on reality TV?

4567TME

They've been trying for ages to connect with "the other side" but it's never happened!

Bigfootman

Haunted was not scary at all, unless a lot of talking terrifies you. I could not finnish the book, because I was so annoyed when they called a Frank chapter a Joe chapter! How could the editor not notice that!? It took forever for something interesting to happen. By then I had lost all interest in the book. I will finnish it sometime soon, but somethings telling me I will not like the ending, and the book will get an even lower rating.
Rating
3 (for now)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on October 03, 2009, 04:41:41 PM
Haunted was not scary at all, unless a lot of talking terrifies you.

Aren't most UB's like that?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Man

I don't even get why S&S continue to do stupid stories that have no real mystery. It seriously puzzles me how great the original HBs were and how flat the UBs are in comparison. Do the same publishers even write them?

4567TME

Haunted gets
82%
Terrific
Dinosaur Dan, you should post in the "Book Scores" topic sometime!