Hardys and Facial Hair

Started by hardygirl847, September 22, 2010, 02:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeFan4ever

Yeah, kind of like that. Maybe a little more stubble on the chin.

hardygirl847

oooh! What book is that from Spencer?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on September 23, 2010, 09:41:05 AM
I recall it being mainly whisker hairs on his chin - I'll have to pull out the DVDs and look to really confirm.

Frank Hardy in the 95 series didn't have a full "Santa Claus" type beard, but he had a very short bear that also included a mustache, so it went all around his face.  I think the cover of #110 Bad Chemistry is the only photo-cover Hardy Boys Casefiles book with the "bearded" Frank.  I'm not sure whether the "bearded" episodes were shot first or last, but it sort of reminds me of how the Babylon 5 spin-off, Crusade was made with the change in costumes.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Jokerette

i could so whup SDL over the head about the whole superman/Batman thing, but i'll just say, i agree with hardygirl. anywho, i think the Hardy boys should remain hairless. that's just what i think. i can't imagine them with any hair. OK, OK, maybe a 5 o'clock shadow or something...
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

Quoteanywho, i think the Hardy boys should remain hairless. that's just what i think. i can't imagine them with any hair. OK, OK, maybe a 5 o'clock shadow or something...
Does this mean you prefer The Hardy Boys bald or do you mean like swimmer-style hairless? ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Jokerette

haha! i died laughing. no, seriously.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

Ah- so your ghost has come back to haunt the forums. lol
(not that I really believe in that sort of thing- the only ghost I believe in is The Holy Ghost. ;))
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Jokerette

Hello friends,

I am DarkMist's lawyer and I must regretably inform you that she is, indeed, dead from chronic laughyourgutsoutitis.

P.S.
You know it's true. She cannot punctuate properly; so I am obviously not she.

MacGyver

Yes, friends- it is a tragedy. This relentless killer disease takes more than 6 billion lives a day. So enjoy those belly laughs but make sure to keep your belly intact when you do. A Public Service Announcement paid for by Removing Our Tendency For Laughing Out Limp.

hardygirl847

Lol ok well now that we established who is suffering from laughing diseases, lol.....DarkMist, I know what you were saying. I don't particularly imagine them with stubble or any facial hair. I just need a disguise that is easier to upkeep than dying one's  hair..and if it is suddenly removed (in this case shaved off)...it's not  that startling as a change. Oh and thanks for agreeing with me! :)

I have to say that this thread has taken some interesting turns. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque. ;D

MacGyver

QuoteYes, friends- it is a tragedy. This relentless killer disease takes more than 6 billion lives a day. So enjoy those belly laughs but make sure to keep your belly intact when you do. A Public Service Announcement paid for by Removing Our Tendency For Laughing Out Limp.
Yes, you read that number right. I mean, the entire population of Mars was gone in a single cry just like that. J'onn J'onnzz had to pick that one day to tell his only joke ever and it was done... But don't forget the fate of poor Pluto. The aliens were watching in amusement the antics of human foibles and just literally burst out laughing. The aliens are all dead! And you killed them! :o
(Okay, so they were getting ready to invade the Earth anyway and destroy all human life, so in retrospect it may have been a good thing.) ;D

Jokerette

yay, i'm back! turns out you only look dead! *looks out a window and sees plutonians invading* oh, dang!

MacGyver

Beware of their plutonium! (That's what they used to power their DeLorean to time travel back here). ;)

Jokerette

*swallows plutonium*  OK! we're safe know! *explodes* ...or not!