The Hardy Boys - S3E7 - At The Old House

Started by SkyWarp, August 07, 2023, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

So THAT was a HUGE twist.  I have been going back and re-editing and retconning all kinds of old entries in the database.  I am sure I am going to miss some. 

As this episode started, I was not liking it.  It was just too quick and yet even though I knew we had another episode left, I was not completely sure that we were on to the track it eventually took. 

!!SPOILER WARNING!!

But as soon as Agent Driscoll appeared, I was pretty sure where we were headed.  Bullet proof vest?  Too easy.  But then when and how and who?  Those were the questions I had.   And am still trying to sort through a little for Fenton.  Baring any further huge twists in the final episode, the body count goes back up again after we thought we had lowered it.   

With all these twists and turns, I definitely need to rewatch the entire three seasons and see how much of this was planned and how much was retconned.  I unfortunately don't get a proper sense of the series as I am spending too much time pausing and updating the site while watching. 

MacGyver

That was really interesting to see where this episode went. It was a particularly poignant episode in some ways that offered one more huge twist! I also felt like things were wrapping up way too easy so I knew there was more going on. And once again, I can't wait to see how things go in the next episode!
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"