The Hardy Boys - S3E5 - Revelation

Started by SkyWarp, August 05, 2023, 08:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

This entire episode felt right.  Great episode! 

From this point forward I feel like I need to warn everyone about spoilers.  Not just in these reviews, but also across the entire website.  I am updating the website and with that I will be updating entries that WILL at the very least spoil entries from all three seasons.  A lot of things are revealed and retconned.  So here is your warning.

With the SPOILER warning out of the way.  Let's move on to discussions.

Two great episodes in a row.  And this one really makes if feel like we are close to a climax.  Considering there are only three episodes left, that is probably a good thing. 

Are there any mysteries or secrets left to be revealed?  Or are we just heading down the action and adventure route now?  I am not sure, but I am very interested in how this ends!

I'll stop there as to not say too much for those that are trying to stay spoiler free.

I could use some help.  The credits say there was a character named Bob Carpenter.  Who was that? I missed them somewhere.  -- Well, the next episode answered that one for me.

Also, is it Dr. Crafton or Dr. Grafton?  I have seen it both ways now.

MacGyver

I don't have any major notes on this episode other than to say the same things I've been saying. Each episode ends on a note that makes me want to dive right into the next episode to see what comes next! This one was a good episode, which again revealed some things but still left a couple of mysteries to solve, though I would agree that it does seem like the major things are being discovered and the action is building to the climax.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"