The Hardy Boys - S2E6 - Hunting an Intruder

Started by SkyWarp, April 09, 2022, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

I really do like the story and plots.  I am always hesitant with all the sci-fi stuff for the Hardy Boys, but I can handle that in small quantities.

It is all the relationship stuff that just really makes me want to fast forward at times.  I am probably not the target audience, but I do feel this show is overdoing it. 

I don't have much to say about this episode as far as specifics go, but I am wondering how all the different players are connected or not connected.

The Abigail Owens story line was not in this episode, but we are still intertwining Angela, Brian Conrad, Gloria, and Olivia and I hope this all pays off. 

MacGyver

I watched this episode last night. It was great seeing the gang working together to figure out the case as usual. Those moments of camaraderie are always enjoyable to watch. I also love Phil breaking out his maps to figure out the coordinates. Tiffany also offers him a telephone book. It's neat to see such methods used to solve a problem rather than immediately going to a smart phone.
We also find out Phil has four sisters. I don't remember him ever having any siblings in the books but it doesn't mean he couldn't have had any, since I don't remember him being stated to be an only child either. It doesn't really matter anyway; it's just interesting to note.
    The storyline is still interesting with lots of twists and turns. It's nice to see some flashback scenes to the first season shown, since so much of the events of the second season tie back into the first season.
I feel like the third season will probably continue to build on this, making the entire series a big, convoluted mystery.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"