The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew crossover gets graphic!

Started by SDLagent, November 30, 2010, 04:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

It will probably always be blue in the graphic novels. It's a colour that's been used instead of black in comics for years.

hardygirl847

The black with the blue for comic books/GNs is actually okay with me. I prefer to think of Frank with dark brown hair but I will admit that the black/blue combo is more striking for a visual story like a graphic novel. The hedgehog shape is what concerns me at this point. In Break Up, it doesn't look that way. Although, both boys have substantial muscles on this cover too...Interesting.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

I think it's just this artist's style. The good news for those who don't like it is that this isn't the regular artist. This artist's just doing the crossover.

MacGyver

Right- Sho Murase from the Nancy Drew series, isn't it?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on January 13, 2011, 02:25:09 PM
I think it's just this artist's style. The good news for those who don't like it is that this isn't the regular artist. This artist's just doing the crossover.

Oh my goodness! How did I not see that?? What kind of detective am I?! lol No...I really just missed that totally. I guess that makes more sense now too.

LESS THAN 2 months until BREAK UP!!!!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent