The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew crossover gets graphic!

Started by SDLagent, November 30, 2010, 04:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on December 22, 2010, 10:40:54 AM
Papercutz may have specifically sent the cover art over to Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew websites to promote the title- you can also see the cover art at NancyDrewSleuth.com as well.
http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/sightingsbookpc.html

Cool! I didn't know that. I searched a not too long ago...Hmm...Oh well. Thanks!

Quote from: SDLagent on December 23, 2010, 01:13:11 AM
It's (and Fenton's) been blue in most of the graphic novels. I've wondered why brown wasn't used to highlight his hair...

I wondered the same thing. The artist makes Frank and Fenton's hair black with blue highlights. Brown would make more sense to me too.

Quote from: MacGyver on December 23, 2010, 09:21:53 PM

Well, I guess it really looks pretty blue to me particularly on this cover.

His hair looks pretty blue and wild! lol I'm hoping the inside will be his normal hair.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Someone on HDA mentioned that Frank looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Jokerette

well...far be it from me to compare frank t a hedgehog (even a collosally cool one like sonic  ;D)...but there was a very very slight resemblance  :D
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on December 24, 2010, 02:00:49 AM
Someone on HDA mentioned that Frank looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

I'd have to agree on this one. I hope there's a reason?!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

Sure- it must be the obvious Papercutz/Archie comics crossover everyone's been waiting for!
Archie Andrews meets Sonic the Hedgehog (and The Hardy Boys as well since Frank has apparently switched bodies with Sonic!)
;D

This might even be better than the time Archie met The Punisher. (And no, I'm actually not kidding about that one. 8))
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

And maybe that crossover will lead to Frank and Joe appearing the next Super Smash Bros. game. Actually, that would be freaking awesome!

Jokerette

yeah! now that's one game i would definetly buy.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

MacGyver

QuoteAnd maybe that crossover will lead to Frank and Joe appearing the next Super Smash Bros. game. Actually, that would be freaking awesome!
Haha- that would be cool. :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

lol Very interesting crossover idea. Maybe Amazon will update the info soon or maybe even Papercutz will. I just hope there is a good reason why Frank has crazy hair.

MacGyver

QuoteI just hope there is a good reason why Frank has crazy hair.
It's for the case. It's always for the case. ;D

hardygirl847

Jokerette

why? crazy hair doesn't change a person! i should know!  ;)  :P

hardygirl847

Quote from: DarkMist on January 10, 2011, 07:40:05 AM
why? crazy hair doesn't change a person! i should know!  ;)  :P

In real life that's different. Frank and Joe have evolved a little over the past 84 years but not THAT much. :)

SDLagent

Frank's hair was originally black. Over time it became dark brown. And now it's blue.

hardygirl847

Well I'm hoping it doesn't stay blue. I always picture him with dark brown hair. I didn't even know it was originally black until I started reading some bluespines.

I suppose it has evolved somewhat. I think that style of hair is a little less like Frank though...