Looking for Hardy Boys Stories

Started by Puldoh, January 17, 2021, 04:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puldoh

Hi, my name is Puldoh

I love Hardy Boys and been reading them for years. So much that I remember my favorite stories but cannot find them anymore, especially since some of my favorite sites are gone, like Moonstars stories and HDA, but I know some of the stories are around.

Found a load of stories on the  Wayback Machine Archive. Seriously Joe Hardy Fan, especially Joe hurt, sick, etc.

But now I'm still searching for some stories.

1. Joe gets hit in the stomach by a motorcycle and his appendix bursts on the airplane and a doctor does surgery on him in the air without anesthetic? and places some chips inside him. He gets kidnapped later. It was a very good one and I liked it a lot.

2. Another story is where Joe, Frank and his friends were in England? They met Kiwi, and someone died, a husband, Frank nearly dies, Joe gets laryngitis, and kidnapped while alone, but is sent back? Great series

3. Joe is kidnapped when he was 7 and isnt found again until he was nearly 11, and it was by accident he was found by Biff on a playground. But Joe was traumatized and changed by his kidnapping.

4. Aunt Gertrude hates Joe and hurts him when he is alone, spanks him and Fenton finds out

5. When Joe was kidnapped, he was missing for months, but he knows alot of what was going on. When he is found, traumatized and much abused, his family struggles to help him but he is also called to testify on many deaths he had witnessed. Joe was only about 11 or 12 here. He gets into a lot of trouble, rebels and stuff, and lashes out alot. Biker turns out to be a big help to Joe also, and the family doesn't like Biker so they struggle with that.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Welcome. I know the stories that you mentioned, and like you, I'm unable to find them. :(

Raven

Hi, Puldoh. I vaguely remember #1 and #2. Have you tried fanfiction.net? I noticed some of the HDA authors have gone there and posted old and new stories.