Top Ten SuperMystery’88 Boooks

Started by tomswift2002, May 18, 2022, 02:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Just out of curiosity, but we had a similar thread years ago, but what are your Top Ten SuperMystery'88 books?  Or can you do your Top 36?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Lol! Yes- my top 36 are all 36- in no particular order. ;D  8)

(I may come back to this later and try to do a proper Top 10 though.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on May 18, 2022, 04:29:42 PMLol! Yes- my top 36 are all 36- in no particular order. ;D  8)

(I may come back to this later and try to do a proper Top 10 though.)

Are you able to list all 36 from your favorite down to your least favorite?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Quote from: tomswift2002 on May 18, 2022, 06:40:52 PMAre you able to list all 36 from your favorite down to your least favorite?
Probably not. I'm no good at picking favourites. I'll take a stab at listing 10 of my 36 favourites though.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Bigfootman

Ok, this will be tough, as I read most of the ones I've read a long time ago. There's more then a few I barely remember.

10. Spies and Lies
9. The Last Resort
8. Passport to Danger
7. Islands of Intrigue
6. At All Costs
5. High Survival
4. Best of Enemies
3. Mystery Train
2. Dead on Arrival
1. Process of Elimination

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?