The Hardy Boys bedroom design

Started by MacGyver, December 08, 2010, 02:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I just ran across these pictures at random from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition while looking for something else entirely. Check out this bedroom adorned with The Missing Chums and The Secret of the Old Mill and possibly other of The Hardy Boys' book covers.
http://www.nancyhadley.com/images/DSC01904_1.JPG
You can see a few more pictures here- http://www.nancyhadley.com/Season3gallery.html
Just thought it was neat. 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

That's pretty cool. Even though I can't stand the show.

MacGyver

Well, yeah- I don't care about watching the show either, but I have been forced to every so often with my sister and mom. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Same, here. My grandmother watched it.

hardygirl847

I don't watch that show because the 1 or 2 times I saw even part of it, I would cry! Lol

THAT IS SO COOL! I LOVE IT!!! I would probably do Casefile covers but OMG THAT'S AWESOME! I want Hardy Boys sheets!!! I am assuming that was all especially made, right?

Thanks for sharing. Too cool!

Now I'm jealous. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

I don't watch that show because the 1 or 2 times I saw even part of it, I would gag!

hardygirl847

Gag? Aww Spencer...it's supposed to be touching and inspiring.

I think.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Over-dramatized-Hollywood-touching. Yeah.

hardygirl847