The Hardy Boys Ends with Season 3

Started by SkyWarp, October 14, 2022, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Variety reports that filming for season 3 of The Hardy Boys is underway and that this will be the last season of the tv show.  The final eight-episode season is expected to pickup where the second season ended.

The final season is expected to premiere next year on Hulu in the U.S. and on YTV and STACKTV in Canada.

MacGyver

That's too bad but it seems like it may be just as well if it's gone downhill in Season 2. (I haven't watched that season yet though; I'm just speaking from what I've heard.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

After finally watching Season 2, I'm still interested and excited to see Season 3. I wish the negative elements that I've mentioned a number of times in episode reviews weren't there in the series, but that stuff aside, I still really like the show overall. I'll be curious to see how it all comes together in the end.
   I wonder if any reasons for making this the final season have been given. There could be any number of behind-the-scenes issues. Or it could just simply be that the show will have told the story it set out to tell then and there's really nothing more to add.
   I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"