The Hardy Boys - S2E3 - The Missing Camera

Started by SkyWarp, April 08, 2022, 12:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

The third episode introduces Tom Elroy and actually gives him a very good story arc. 

But as much as this show has its good qualities, it throws extra junk in that is not needed. 

Just as they hinted toward Trudy's lifestyle in the first season, they are hinting toward a lifestyle for Belinda Conrad too.  We will see if it is fulfilled like Trudy's was.  I hope not.  Because it makes it even more troublesome for Chet then.   

Meanwhile we are introduced to Callie's dad, Steve, and see a picture of a very young birth mother for Elizabeth named Abigail Owens.

Does the Abigail Owens mystery somehow fit into the overall Eye mystery or is this two separate story lines?  Only time will tell. 

Looking forward to the next episode. 

MacGyver

I don't have much to add here. I liked that the episode moved the story along. Again, I wish the foul language and sexual immorality was not present on this show but it's unfortunately the reality for most TV shows today it seems.
   I did like the story arc with Tom Elroy in this episode though. It was nice to see Frank and Joe resolve things with him and continue to work to put the pieces together in their investigation.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"