How many of your friends read Hardy Boys?

Started by SDLagent, August 14, 2008, 04:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokerette

mmmm, i hadn't noticed  ;D no really, it's cool.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Mattie

i finally got my friend hooked on them! yay! :D

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Mattie

Yeah i was telling her about them and she said i was weird but then i let her borrow one of my books and she liked it. :)

hardygirl847

OK so which one did you get her hooked with?? I have some suggestions! :)

Mattie

SDLagent

Mattie

SDLagent

Mattie

hardygirl847

I have Wanted but haven't read it due to poor reviews for the UBs... I guess I need to give it a shot if you think it's good.

DEFINITELY check out more Casefiles!! They are THE BEST. There are some great originals and digests though too!

Mattie

I give every HB book i find a try and most of them r good

Jokerette

good philosophy! if only some people would do the same!
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: DarkMist on October 19, 2010, 03:30:51 PM
good philosophy! if only some people would do the same!

Now now, let's not point fingers!! *ahem* *mumbles an indistinct name*  :o
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."