It seems like a lot of the Hardy Boys Casefiles . . .

Started by Hardy Boys UB Fan, May 30, 2011, 03:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 01, 2011, 01:26:55 PM
Those are yummy! Just grabbed my lever action .22 rifle! ;)

I know! ;) *Sound of gunshot* :o Did you forget to put the safely on? ;) :D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 01, 2011, 01:28:55 PM
I know! ;) *Sound of gunshot* :o Did you forget to put the safely on? ;) :D

Maybe... Sorry, neighbour! ;D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 01, 2011, 01:40:41 PM
Maybe... Sorry, neighbour! ;D

That's fine. 8) I just hope the neighbours next door feel the same way about their windows! *Checks to make sure no one's injured* How much fire power does that thing have?! :o ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 01, 2011, 01:44:49 PM
That's fine. 8) I just hope the neighbours next door feel the same way about their windows! *Checks to make sure no one's injured* How much fire power does that thing have?! :o ;D

I don't know, but look out! here they come! ;D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 01, 2011, 01:59:47 PM
I don't know, but look out! here they come! ;D

*Fires off AK-47* No, I think you need to look out, mate! ;) ;D I could do some real damage with this one! ::) ;) :D

Note to the newbies on here: We're not trying to kill each other. This just what we do for fun. Trust me, when you've been on as long as we have you'll see what I mean! :) I think we might a little high on Mountain Dew as well. ;)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 01, 2011, 02:17:21 PM
*Fires off AK-47* No, I think you need to look out, mate! ;) ;D I could do some real damage with this one! ::) ;) :D

Note to the newbies on here: We're not trying to kill each other. This just what we do for fun. Trust me, when you've been on as long as we have you'll see what I mean! :) I think we might a little high on Mountain Dew as well. ;)

Actually, I'm on Mello Yello right now.

I'll get a bazooka! Or a Wookie... ;D

MacGyver

I just noticed you both spelled neighbor with a "u". As a fan of British culture (and having grown up with some of it sort of), I appreciate that. :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 01, 2011, 03:25:29 PM
Actually, I'm on Mello Yello right now.

I'll get a bazooka! Or a Wookie... ;D

*Attempts to reload AK-47* Rats! I'm out of bullets! :o Hang on while I get another pack. ;) Actually, come to think of it, I think I'm the one who's high on Mountain Dew! ;) ;D 8)

Quote from: MacGyver on June 01, 2011, 03:40:43 PM
I just noticed you both spelled neighbor with a "u". As a fan of British culture (and having grown up with some of it sort of), I appreciate   that. :D

Not a problem! ;) Oh great! :o *looks at gun chamber (or whatever it's called)* How do I re-load? *Shakes head, and sets the weapon on the ground. Reaches for a pantball gun.* Okay, this'll do. AJF, seriously look out, now. ;) 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 01, 2011, 03:42:24 PM
*Attempts to reload AK-47* Rats! I'm out of bullets! :o Hang on while I get another pack. ;) Actually, come to think of it, I think I'm the one who's high on Mountain Dew! ;) ;D 8)

Not a problem! ;) Oh great! :o *looks at gun chamber (or whatever it's called)* How do I re-load? *Shakes head, and sets the weapon on the ground. Reaches for a pantball gun.* Okay, this'll do. AJF, seriously look out, now. ;) 8)

Oh, so you want to bring paint into this, uh? Give the AK-47, I'll reload it. ;) I shall not be moved by vain attempts from thou!! ;D ;D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 11:20:30 AM
Oh, so you want to bring paint into this, uh? Give the AK-47, I'll reload it. ;) I shall not be moved by vain attempts from thou!! ;D ;D

'Cause I couldn't figure our how to reload the AK-47! ;) Look out for the paint bullets! *Fries one off* ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 11:24:45 AM
'Cause I couldn't figure our how to reload the AK-47! ;) Look out for the paint bullets! *Fries one off* ;D

Your paintballs mean nothing to my buckets!! ;D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 11:26:40 AM
Your paintballs mean nothing to my buckets!! ;D

*Grabs AK-74* Hey, I upgraded. ;) This can really do same damage, now! ;) ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 11:30:02 AM
*Grabs AK-74* Hey, I upgraded. ;) This can really do same damage, now! ;) ;D

You don't scare me! I got this on my side! (Actually, it is what I have)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on June 02, 2011, 11:33:39 AM
You don't scare me! I got this on my side! (Actually, it is what I have)

Oh really?

Take that! ;) ;D (The SLR-105 Assault Rifle.)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Katie on June 02, 2011, 11:38:22 AM
Oh really?

Take that! ;) ;D

You think you can kill me?! The though of Heaven does not frighten me, my young Padawan!! ;)