This means WAR!!

Started by NZone, August 14, 2008, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

I learned not to after saying that at an airport once.

NZone

ALOL! That would be bad ... can you imagine what happens when you forget to take a grenade out of your carry-on though? Man, that was a bad Christmas Eve.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

Did you see this part of My Name is Eral?

(Randy and Earl are waiting in an Airport line holding Shoes.)
Randy: (To man by him in line) Why do we have to take off our shoes?
Man: Because they might be bombs.
Randy: (Looks at shoes scared and trows them across aport. Security comes and pulls him away) Hey Earl trow your shoes and if they don't blow up you dont have to wait in line!

Olivia

Ha ha.

You know, to pull off something you could hire someone who'll act suspicious as a distraction. Then the real plan could go into place because security is too busy paying attention to them.

But I guess there's even more officers watching everyone else just as carefully through the cameras or as plainclothes-men.

003Robin457

Trust me there alot of plain clothes men! ;)

bozonessinc

Nzone, I think people might get the wrong impression of what you are saying, it may sound like Osama is your best friend and that your an Iraqi bomber. I don't think that, but still you need to watch what you say online, what if the cops read that and investigated you because you were making dumb comments like that.

I don't mean to be stupid just don't talk about blowing things up, it might give people the wrong impression of you. I know you don't like me (bozonessinc), because you call me bones. Please take my advice though!

JoeHardyRocks

Has anyone seen Are we There Yet? In one part the kid says:
So when we go through that screen they can see your insides to see if you have bombs on you?
(His sister) Shhhh! You can't say that here!
(Him) What, bombs? Why can't we say bombs?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

bozonessinc

I am not a girl by the way. Yes, they need to look over dogs, you know a dog bomb. And we all carry bombs, no one ever heard of Dropping a bomb...

Ok that was stupid but...

NZone

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 11, 2008, 07:32:01 PM
Nzone, I think people might get the wrong impression of what you are saying, it may sound like Osama is your best friend and that your an Iraqi bomber. I don't think that, but still you need to watch what you say online, what if the cops read that and investigated you because you were making dumb comments like that.

Yeah, I'm not a terrorist, just a hitman who was in a hurry and forgot to check my carry-on.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

Oh, I see that makes so much of a difference. Either way there will be death involved. Murder is the best option for anything is it... Cause thats just wrong...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: 003Robin457 on October 08, 2008, 07:29:50 PM
Ohh.... Bombs!!!!! ;D :o ;D :D :P Boom! Boom! Yes!!!!

Okay. ::) Wow, I wonder who I'm dealing with here . . .  :)

Quote from: NZone on October 13, 2008, 04:55:25 PM
Yeah, I'm not a terrorist, just a hitman who was in a hurry and forgot to check my carry-on.

LOL! ;) 8)

Olivia

LOL. Just looked at the first page again. I was in debate mode.

These old topics are fun. People's responses are funny.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I want to start the war again! ;D

JoeHardyRocks

LOL who knows? Maybe. But some of us war-weary veterans believe we have exhausted the topic....
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan