Second Undercover Brothers Trilogy

Started by SDLagent, March 18, 2008, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 07, 2008, 02:24:33 PM
*Headdesks*

Are you hitting your head off the desk or something

Just a figure of speech to visually and hypothetically describe my mental and emotional condition/reaction at the time. Or something.

bozonessinc

Whose bones.... You keep saying that name... Oh she/he hitting head of desk.

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

bozonessinc

I go by Bozoness. not bones. That is a part of the human body, realize that?????? Bozoness is me, I am bozonessinc...

NOT BONES

NZone

You are Bones, I'm gonna call you that, I don't care what you think, is that clear?

Q

Just change your name or something, Bozoness. He won't quit.

Bigfootman

I personly like the Casefiles better because I have read books form EVERY SINGLE SERIES, and only the Clue Brothers have been more out of continulay then the UBs. Plus, if I wanted talking scenes, I could read the later Harry Potter books, and even them have more action.

Negative Zone, the Bones thing is annoying.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 10, 2008, 06:22:52 PM
I personly like the Casefiles better because I have read books form EVERY SINGLE SERIES, and only the Clue Brothers have been more out of continulay then the UBs. Plus, if I wanted talking scenes, I could read the later Harry Potter books, and even them have more action.

Negative Zone, the Bones thing is annoying.
Thank you bigfootman, I have realized that Negative zone has no respect for me at all in this world, and obviously for anyone else, if he would just not call me bones I would be happy. The name is bozonessinc, changing my name would not help the cause.

This is the name that I use on every site, and that is the name that I like, just like you like Negative Zone. (goes with you), I should get to be called what I want to be called, and I think I have every right to that.

How come every other member has enough respect for me, to call me bozonessinc and well, you just don't have that. I wonder why, is it that I like Ubs or something or is it just you don't like anyone? Why single me out by calling me weird names, what have I done...

Sorry, members of the forum, I am not a whiner, I really get tired of junk after a while. Every thread that I post in that Negative Zone is in this happens. I spend a couple of minutes typing a good long response that I hope he will read.

It will become clear to me I think that Negative Zone will just read one word and then type a response that he wants to call me bones. Then for that I have only one question, why are you calling me bones? How do you get that out of bozonessinc, I mean I don't mind bozo (I don't care if you condone the use of the name Iola.Alive) but, I am not a bozo, I really don't care about it though.

The name bones however I have an issue with because it is stupid, it comes from nothing out of my name. People call you Nzone because it comes from Negative Zones, bones does not go that while with Bozonessinc in my mind. How many others on this forum are having problems with Negative Zone?

ITS BOZONESSINC

SDLagent

I think it's funny that you care about this so much! What's the big deal?

Olivia

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 10, 2008, 07:30:17 PM
Thank you bigfootman, I have realized that Negative zone has no respect for me at all in this world, and obviously for anyone else, if he would just not call me bones I would be happy. The name is bozonessinc, changing my name would not help the cause.

This is the name that I use on every site, and that is the name that I like, just like you like Negative Zone. (goes with you), I should get to be called what I want to be called, and I think I have every right to that.

How come every other member has enough respect for me, to call me bozonessinc and well, you just don't have that. I wonder why, is it that I like Ubs or something or is it just you don't like anyone? Why single me out by calling me weird names, what have I done...

Sorry, members of the forum, I am not a whiner, I really get tired of junk after a while. Every thread that I post in that Negative Zone is in this happens. I spend a couple of minutes typing a good long response that I hope he will read.

It will become clear to me I think that Negative Zone will just read one word and then type a response that he wants to call me bones. Then for that I have only one question, why are you calling me bones? How do you get that out of bozonessinc, I mean I don't mind bozo (I don't care if you condone the use of the name Iola.Alive) but, I am not a bozo, I really don't care about it though.

The name bones however I have an issue with because it is stupid, it comes from nothing out of my name. People call you Nzone because it comes from Negative Zones, bones does not go that while with Bozonessinc in my mind. How many others on this forum are having problems with Negative Zone?

ITS BOZONESSINC

1. It might. But you don't have to be pressured to change it though.

2. You honestly don't mind "bozo"? By the way, when you look at your name "bozonessinc" fast, you kind of see bones. Well, I did the first couple times anyways. And it is sort of imbedded in it: bozonessinc or bozonessinc. Just pointing it out.

3. Um, does anyone else want to answer that? ;)

I actually have a couple of suggestions of how to fight or not fight back. But I should probably not get in the middle or take sides.

bozonessinc

I just created a thread for people to comment on if they want me to change my name on here to bones. I have finally given up.

JoeHardyRocks

Bones? Are you kidding? What kind of name is that?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

Quote from: bones on October 11, 2008, 08:18:04 PM
I just created a thread for people to comment on if they want me to change my name on here to bones. I have finally given up.
NOOOOOOOO!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Who cares what NZone thinks? We're all doing it right! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, what kind of name is Bones?!?!?!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."