Hello - I'm new here

Started by hardygirl, May 31, 2023, 10:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl

Hello,

So I just thought I'd introduce myself. I used to look through this site a lot before I eventually decided to create an account.

Back then, I was that casual reader who only read whenever she found a book at the library that looked intriguing to her, until one day, she took out a few Hardy Boys books, and her life hasn't been the same since then...

I remember the few that I took out were part of the UB trilogies, and I used to get confused and wonder why the books used to start in the middle of a mystery... before I eventually figure out they were part of a trilogy.😅 The next thing I knew, I turned into a bibliophile. I finish a Hardy Boys book, then instantly make a plan to purchase another.

Since there are not a lot of Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew fans these days, I'm so glad this site exists. I look forward to get to know more Hardy Boys (or Nancy Drew) fans. 

MacGyver

Welcome to the forums! I grew up with The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories (revised) and the later Digests and Casefiles. They are such fun books.  :)  8)  Enjoy your time here.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MysteryFan89

Quote from: hardygirl on May 31, 2023, 10:33:58 AMHello,

So I just thought I'd introduce myself. I used to look through this site a lot before I eventually decided to create an account.

Back then, I was that casual reader who only read whenever she found a book at the library that looked intriguing to her, until one day, she took out a few Hardy Boys books, and her life hasn't been the same since then...

I remember the few that I took out were part of the UB trilogies, and I used to get confused and wonder why the books used to start in the middle of a mystery... before I eventually figure out they were part of a trilogy.😅 The next thing I knew, I turned into a bibliophile. I finish a Hardy Boys book, then instantly make a plan to purchase another.

Since there are not a lot of Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew fans these days, I'm so glad this site exists. I look forward to get to know more Hardy Boys (or Nancy Drew) fans. 
You sound like me. Welcome to the forums.  :)

hardygirl