Previous topic - Next topic

Which cover do you like?

Brian Kotzky's US cover?
2 (100%)
Richard Jones UK ocver
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

tomswift2002

So which cover art do you prefer for Too Many Traitors?  The original US art by Brian Kotzky, or the UK cover done by Richard James?

http://hardyboys.co.uk/gallery/c014.php
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Brian Kotzky's art- no question.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

tomswift2002

Richard James's cover I find the boys look 11 or 12, way to young to be driving or alone in Spain by themselves.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

RoyalChief

Absolutley the American version.  I love all those covers.....except those two doofuses on the later covers. 

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

CalvinKnox

The actors from the '95 Canadian TV series maybe?

MacGyver

Ah- that could be. I liked that show okay though. I thought the casting was pretty decent.

RoyalChief

Well super late at responding but... better late then never.   Yes I mean those later covers with the dudes from the tv series.   Completely takes away from the flow.   My bookcase looks wrong.   :)

tomswift2002

It wasn't the first time that the TV actors have appeared on the covers.  Armada has the 70's stars on a couple of their covers.

MacGyver

I'd LOVE to track down those Armada Hardy Boys books at some point. I do have one Armada book with Pamela Sue Martin as Nancy Drew on the cover though. :) 8)